• Will
    • Diane
    • Mike "boogie
    • Marcellus
    • Erika
    • Danelle
    • James
    • George

How many of you think this season is going to get any good? All I have seen is whine whine whine. Then when that blue moon comes out something happens for two minutes.

I dunno so far this all star thing is just not happening for me. You?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont see it getting better. we need eric to shake things up

I just hope somebody who is intelligent enough to go after the BB6ers get it. Im getting the felling that there are only 3 right now Jase, Will, and Boogie. So I hope Jase wins it!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man I hope it's Janelle! It would please me, since I have to go to work immediately following BB. Knowing she is safe for one more week would make work a lot easier LOL. (I am such an addict, BB is more addictive than any drug)

I think BB made an error having the first 2 weeks be so boring for them, they have NOTHING to do. Why they don't give them things to do is beyond me. Even if you play gin rummy with someone you can still talk.

Add onto that this moronic idea of feeding half the house slop oatmeal and you have two weeks of boring feeds.

Hopefully after tonight it will pick up and they will have more things to do.

I think we're missing that "getting to know you" euphoria that happens when you first start dating someone, or we first meet the year's new houseguests. As they get to know each other, we get to watch the dynamics of electric harmonies and frictions.

Very little of that this year. No surprises.

shake things up in the house. while i love BB and have managed to get the step spawn hooked on it, it is getting a bit boring. cbs......if you guys read these threads..........here's my idea for you. hoh can still nominate two people for eviction, but then you flip it to where the only people who are safe are hoh and the noms............everyone else can be evicted. lets see them try and get the votes with 9 people on the block. that would be kinda interesting!

I agree if James one it would spice things up however, I think he is still happy staying in the backgroud, my guess is that Janelle will win cause the floaters are not ready to take a chance , since Nak will be leaving she can't do much, and James will just lead Janelle to do his dirty work. ;)

On second thought yes James would be a good one to win.

The people that don't think they have to compete right now for HOH and don't want to play their cards yet are Erika, Marcellas, Danielle, Chicken George, Jase, Howie. Not sure if Dr. Will cares to win or he is just BS'ing. He is so full of it.

I think it will be a battle between Janelle, James, Boogie, Will.

Glad I wasn't the only one feeling overly bored with the show. Hopefully on the show tonight something will get shook up for a couple of days. Like maybe Juile calling out these so called secret alliances - just do something though besides the whining, complaining, farting etc.

I agree. While farts usually amuse me :P i am getting bored with this season also.

But for some reason i can't stop watching :blink: What is wrong with me? :unsure:

Archived