Alliances

Lady_Jani

cindyannie, you're way off the element. don't believe everything you see and hear. the alliances were made and things were planned before they moved into the house. these alliances are so good that they don't even talk to each other or tell lies to not make things obvious. so now, Will, Boogie, Diane, Marcellas and one male BB6 --- ARE TOGETHER. George is not there with anyone, he's alone and will be dealt with when "threats" to this pre-made alliabce are gone. This explains Marcellas keeping Diane, or Will/Boogie fighting to keep her. Now, we assume that Howie from BB6 is the one who's also in this aliance. Remember the first week when Janelle was HOH...Howie insisted that if he becomes HOH after that, he will make sure Nakomis will go home. He made such a big deal about it, but it was only an act.

You will hear things around the feeds that aren't true, for example, the other day, Marcellas told Erika that he's is voting Diane out because if she stays she will alligne with Jase, Boogie and Will and create another "four" in the house. Later, he voted for Diane to stay. Don't believe everything you hear from the feeds; this is the plan for this alliance to work...and I personally don't like it, because it gives them tremendous advantage.

no fizz........I live next door to lisa! and right behind toni from paradise hotel, and across the street from romber, and my housekeeper is chicken george (when he's not on BB!)

See this is why we needed the guide.

Every year we go through this. "Who's the secret couple" "SO and So from BB whatever said it's going to be this way" "I know someone who knows someone who works for CBS and they said blah blah"

2 The viewers imagination is always bigger and better than the powers that be at CBS. Any rumors about twists, secret couples etc, are usually just that rumors. If you didn't hear it from CBS, forget it.

And of course since people don't get the answer they want or think they are being ignored, or they are to lazy to look past page one of the board we get new threads on the same subject.

3 Posting several threads about the same subject eats up bandwidth. Look before you post, someone has probable already thought of the subject you want to talk about. Maybe we can avoid getting server errors due to over use of bandwidth.

I like when someone calls someone else out for making duplicate threads or a thread that they think is stupid.. meanwhile they themselves have been guilty of the same thing.

:blink::blink:

threads, schmeads.....we need 100 more to sift thru!

and fizz.....i know all because I AM BIG BROTHER!! but shhhhhhh....keep it quiet, i don't want my cover blown!

I want to announce that I have a secret alliance with Julie Chen and we're taking over the house!

*sigh*-----I try to shoot down these secret alliances and when I discredit one another one pops up. It's like a game of Whack-a-Mole. I imagine that one of the 6 potential All-Stars that was not selected for the show is very unhappy and feels that she should be in the house, as there is only one other past winner. Don't hang your hat on any of these having any basis in fact.

Case in point: If Marcy's in an alliance w/Will and Booger, why then has he openly campaigned to put one or both on the block?

Apparently, he really really wants people to be convinced they're not in an alliance. You know, reverse psychology is foolproof :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one that doesn't have a clue who is with who???? You have James mad at Janelle because she won't take out Will but the next thing I see/hear is that he, Danielle, Will and Boogie are going to the end. I know they were not suppose to make agreement prior to the game but whoever thought that wouldn't happen or anyone of the houseguest (with the exception of George) who denies some contact and game talk would be lying (that is BB though right). And I still don't understand why it's jump on Janelle time since Kaysar should have got rid of CT the second week and James could have done anything he wanted but he was too focused on poor George just because he irritated him (hmm is that personal). And it is because of all this "drama" that I really think we are seeing a good bit of acting that is not normally part of the game. JMO of course. Maybe Will's right I need a life. :P

Archived