Alliances

Lady_Jani

Does it bother anyone else that all the alliances we now see were formed before the show even started??

Cuz, for some reason, it kinda bothers me. lol. It just doesnt seem the same like any other BB season.

Mind you, I was gunning and BEGGING for an all stars last year during BB6 and I was so excited when CBS advertised it. But I like the whole part where we see the alliances forming b4 our eyes. but oh well, BB7 All *'s is sure to be a memorable one.

Just a few questions tho;...

1.) Does it bother anyone that the alliances were formed before the show started?

2.) I read on another website that Diane use to like Janelle, but upon some comments made by Janelle last year, where J said that Diane was to ugly for Drew, she now longer likes her. But fans were viewing her dislike of Janelle as janellousy. Do u, as the viewers, see anyone of the ladies this year suffereing from janellousy?? lol

***AND*** Does anyone really know what the alliances are right now in the household??

I understand that talking to the incoming HGs before they were selected was a no no, but if it truly would affect the game, then CBS should have sequestered all 40 or so candidates who said they'd like to be on Allstars.

That being said, I don't really think any set-in-stone alliances were really made before the show started except for chilltown - coming in with shirts and all.

• Read the Mr/Mrs smith Jase/Diane thread. Dumblonde et al have pretty much laid out that this Toni girl is mental enough to make a lot of phone calls and false accusations just to get noticed. She has an apparent beef w/Diane and wants to discredit her.
  • Marcy is rumored on this board to have a pre-existing alliance as well, but the moves he's asking people to make pretty much contradict that notion.
  • Even the SOV are assumed to have come in with an alliance which IMHO didn't occur until the rest of the house started gunning for them because of numbers.
Frankly, I couldn't care less if alliances were made before or after they went in the house. I'm way more interested in what is happening now.

me too Surfgranny. i am interested in what is happening NOW.. i think the majority of the fans figured that alliances where being made prior to coming into the house. ehhhh.. that is old news.

i just posted this on the mr and mrs smith thread.

there is a mr and mrs smith alliance

there is a will booger marci and howie alliance

this was what lori a bb7 all star top 20 the winner of her season said in a chat last night

on j.u.

a dear friend of marci's and if she came in she was to be in the will booger marci alliance

you can read a copy of the transcript on jokers

^^^^I agree with you two, let's play the game NOW...it could be interesting if they would just watch everybody. Really everybody's playing their own game and if you look at it that way, no one is in a true alliance. There can only be ONE winner. B)

this was what lori a bb7 all star top 20 the winner of her season said in a chat last night

on j.u.

a dear friend of marci's and if she came in she was to be in the will booger marci alliance

you can read a copy of the transcript on jokers

It was Lisa from BB3 and there is also a female in the alliance. She didn't say who, but said they were on the block this week so it's Diane or Nak.

Janelle sure wanted Ali and Diane out, so who's really jealous? Maybe Janelle wanted to be Queen Bee in the house. from sweet pea

................................................................................

janie wanted janie out because of ali telling everyone she was going after janie's jugular

as for janie being jealous i have not heard her saying thing like ali and diane have about her

so in my opinion no janie isn't the jealous one.why should she

oops...daisey snuck a quote in on me. I was agreeing with surfgranny and fizzle -- as usual! :D

Warning! Warning! Warning, Dr. Smith! :lol:

Daisy:

janie wanted janie out because of ali telling everyone she was going after janie's jugular

as for janie being jealous i have not heard her saying thing like ali and diane have about her

so in my opinion no janie isn't the jealous one.why should she

BS, she wanted the attractive women gone and Erika will be her next target.

That is not exactly what Lisa said in the Jokers chat. She said that there was a pre-game alliance, but that it was not Mr & Mrs Smith. From what I gathered, it is Will/Boogie (not sure if both), Marcellas, Howie and Diane who replaced Lisa. This would explain why Chilltown was working so hard to keep Diane.

I am hoping that there are more secret alliances than we have been shown so far. Seems to me that they are really controlling what we see on the Live Feeds by showing only one or two rooms at a time. I sit here watching 2 or 3 people talking and wondering where the other 10 are and what they are up to!

you know, now that you mention it...Janie was talking to Bunky the spider the other day and told him that she wanted all the beautiful women, wait -she is the beautiful woman, out of the house so she can be the queen B and Bunky the spider said, "Ummmmm, I like Queen B's ". Now that's a thought! :blink:

Lady Jani, it bugs me a LOT. And I think it's why we are having such a hard time figuring out for SURE who is with you - because people already knew what they were doing before people came in. It taints the integrity of the game and the fun of watching people cluster together. With what I've heard in the past two days, I must agree I am surely disappointed.

hmm,..thanx every1. Like, it doesnt really bother me so much, but it kinda feels like the all the important stuff,...the togetherness and the stratagizing..already happened. And what we're seeing is backup plans for what failed when so and so didnt enter. Its just weird. lol.

What Lisa said was that Will, Boogie and Marc had an alliance. She also said there were four men and one woman in the alliance and it included one BB6'er. She then went on to rule out James, Kaysar and Janelle so that only leaves Howie. She didn't say who the female was but did say they were on the block this week. She also confirmed the Mr. & Mrs. Smith alliance.

Sorry! I read the post as the Will/Boogie/Howie/Marci/Diane alliance was Mr & Mrs Smith, not confirming two separate alliances. My bad. I read the article this afternoon!!

Off topic - I am listening to the feeds right now and BB really needs to get rid of the stoneware dishes! The sound of the spoons hitting those bowls is driving me crazy!! Was the same thing last year with all of the ice cream that the HGs were eating!

I know im coming in late on this thread but I am bothered by the outside alliances...I like to see the alliances plotting and scheming...if they dont even talk to each other then its no fun...i was starting to get in to the season but but now i feel kind of blah about it... but thats just my opinion

Ok, taking the Alliances to a different plato. If Diane stays and someone in here said she was going to put up one of the "4", right so far??. Will Boogie & Will set her into a situation where she will go far enough in the game before they bow out. Diane won't go against CT, because she needs a job and a place to stay - doesn't want to leave California. And, once again, as everybody (including the BB house) states, B & W don't need the money that bad. Makes you want to go hmmmmmm! :rolleyes: Just a thought.

I don't understand why Diane doesn't align herself now (after Nakomis leaves) with Marcellas (who is pissed with BB6ers), Danielle (who is kind of on her own), and Erika (who is afraid to pick a side). Then they would have their own alliance of four.

The bb6ers are four.

Chilltown are four...with George?

B)

Archived