BAD GOLF GAME

GUESTOFBB

They need to do something to mix it up, to stop people from throwing the comps. Like telling them that for some comps its the winner who wins, but in others the loser actually wins, or something like that so that they dont know if they should win or lose, that way they cant throw a comp. Hope I didnt confuse anyone lol

I understand what you're saying, but I'm not sure it would work.

It wouldn't really be fair. Why would they event want to try if they know that they could win and get nothing for it.

Plus, it's so random. Why even have a competition if they can just draw names from a hat -- it's essentially the same thing.

It was hard to see the slopes and little hills and grades on the course. Someone would hit what I thought was a good shot and it would end up off the course. But at least there was some skill involved. I hate the crap shoot competitions where you're essentially guessing at the answers.

Especially when one is used for a tie-breaker. They'll go through this quiz involving knowledge of houseguests or past competitions, and then the tie-breaking question is "how many peanut-butter sandwiches were dumped on the houseguests during the dumpster diving competition?" Drives me crazy every time. Janelle was involved in two of those last year, she won one and lost one.

the winner of every comps should get a cash bonus. it seems like no one wants to win any of the comps

we should be the producers because these guys have no clue

Many on these boards have had great ideas about what could be added to the show, so you're right, UVP - cbs needs to hire some new talent if there will be a season 8, otherwise they may lose viewership.

Did you like my high security prison reality show idea - I'm looking for people to help my idea become "real" :D

Archived