Winning the next HOH

BIGBRO99

It is clear to me Will, Mike, George & Diane are not capable of winning with this many people. They just do not have the knack. Unless Jase wins it, expect Chill Town to start being a Ghost Town.

Expect BB6 not to be nominated.

I see Will & George on the block.

yep they are horrible @ comps. if sov wins again the game is over imho

I'm not really against the Sovs but if they win again this game will get to predictable and boring. I hope someone else wins to change things up.

Thats a good point. It would be interesting to see exactly who Marcellas is loyal to and confirm or unconfirm some of the secret alliance rumors going around.

Not necissarily. Some of the competitions do require skill.

For example, "Alison Rules," required you to know how Alison thought. This could prove difficult if you didn't really talk or pay attention to Alison in BB7, or if you didn't pay special attention to Alison in BB4.

Another example is the Veto competition is yesterday's (Tuesday's) show. Those balls looked big and foamy. If you weren't skilled in golf, you might have problems controling the balls. Big, foamy balls are hard to control, especially if you haven't had much practice. Look at Diane and Nakomis -- they wanted it desperatenly but couldn't do it at all.

So, yes, some of the competitions do require skill and some HGs can't win certain types of competitions.

what trips me out about Marcellas is that he is bitching over Kayser's nominations only because he had a secret alliance with Diane! He was hoping Kayser would do his dirty work by putting up Chill Town so he would not be their target. Once Chill Town was dismantled he was then going to use Erika and whoever else was left to dismantle BB6... thus his master plan. He is angry because Kayser is delaying that by taking out all those extra votes Marcellas needs.

As a fan of the game rather than a particular cult...er alliance, I would LOVE/ LURVE/ LOOOVE if Danielle won HoH. That way she could put up Marci and Booger. Just seeing Marci squirm because he basically slapped the SOV6 gift horse in the mouth this week.

The Kaysar & crew would have to decide if they should keep Marci or Booger.

At Veto, Jase could win and remove Booger...only to be replaced by...you guessed it...Janelle!!

Now that would be Pot stirring!!! :lol:

I think it is pretty apparent that only 3 or 4 people in the house are actually playing to win HOH. It is very obvious to me that Will and Boogie want nothing to do with winning HOH. For them it is much easier to cause dissention by not being HOH and dissention is their game. Erica, Danielle, Marcellas are floating and you can't float if you have to make a decision. Chicken George might be trying but I am thinking the only way george wins HOH is on one of those luck competitions and he gets lucky. I think all the Sov's except for James are trying to win because they know 100% for sure that if they don't win HOH they are going on the block. So then you have Jase, Diane and Nakomis... I think it is apparent that Nakomis was trying to get HOH and I think whoever stays will continue to actively try to win HOH. Jase is a wild card. I am not sure if he would try or not...I am thinking he probably isn't trying yet because he is low on everyone's radar so he isn't gonna push that. So the odds are really in the Sov's favor because most of the house is trying not to win HOH.

To say people are throwing competitions is absurd. I could easily see this strategy if this were a regular BB game with people who did not know eachother. For it is advantageous to not show strength. However everyone knows everyone...so nobody is throwing this. They are just stupid and bad athletes...combine those and youve got people who claim to throw comps just because they cant win. Thats just like the typical guy in a weightroom who everyone thinks is strong...yet put to the test he cant do as much weight as he claims so he says doing anything isnt "worth" his time...give me a break

Actually neb I am with you. It is absurd. People do it as strategy. Their strategy is to not bring attention to themselves and to not ruffle any feathers by nominating. Here are some examples:

Erika, George, Will, Mike, Jase (right now) ......happens alot

Just like last year and the year before....the next HOH comp will probably be something where you have to push a ball of hockey puck down something and get it closest to something else.

no skill involved....total luck.......boring and predictable.

It's time for an endurance challenge. Not that I want Diane to win, because I don't. Once a whiner always a whiner in my book. But taking Nak out made her get out of bed, guess that's a good thing. Back to the endurance, make it a good one and at least it would fry some time and the ones that get out first can taunt the others, so they have to really concentrate on the game, WOW, what a concept! JMO, of course. B)

Archived