Props to Marcellas

Kelegyrl

I have to give props to Marcellas for standing firm on going against what Kayser wants. Kayser is using the threat that if Marcellas wins HOH he will need them to secure votes that he wants. Marcellas' comeback that they wouldn't be in this predictament if he hadn't nominated the wrong people was priceless. Also he reminded Kayser that he voted how they wanted him to last time because they promised to take out Danielle next time and they didn't keep that promise. Go Marcellas. You tell em. You have to think about yourself in this game, not always what the HOH wants.

Ditto Kele. I just posted the exact same thing in another thread. The SOVs promised 100% to nom Dani this week if Marcy voted out Ali last week. Ooops I guess the SOV lied & give Marcy props for seeing thru them.

To say he isn't thinking for himself is so bogus. If he wasn't he would have let the SOV's lies sway him again this week but he didn't.

Honestly it was Janelle that promised Marcellas but she was desparately trying to save herself only really because Allison had made a clear threat to Janelle. And what Janelle said was that she would get Danielle out when she wins next HOH. Not if a BB6 member wins but if she wins. So he has to wait until she wins again or he does. So she really has lied about her promise I don't think.

Hasn't lied I should have said.

Sry to disagree but Janelle said they would put up Dani & when she speaks she speaks for her alliance. She never only said "I" or "when I get HOH". Marcy went over & over it with her & she said Dani would go up. I know nothing will convince SOV followers of anything but that's what was said.

lol calling us sov followers.

i simply said i thought it was only janelle that said it. and you just confirmed it. i dont think janelle can speak for the rest of them without running it by them first. had she gone to the group and told them what she wants to say and then they said "ok, we all agree to that"... well that would be different. but i dont think she did that. so marcellas should be mad at her only for that one.

Last week BOTH Kaysar and Janelle promised Marcellas that Danielle would be nominated and evicted this week if any of them won HOH. They were all in the HOH room at the time. I was watching it on live feeds when it happened.

Marcellus has already addressed that anyway when he was talking to them last night. He said something to the effect"you promised to put Danielle up this week if I voted out Alison last week. It didn't happen, and I understand that other monsters pop up each week that have to be beat down---I get it". It's not really an issue for Marcellus.

It may not be that big of an issue for Marcellas but i'm glad he brought it up. It would be sad of Kayser to target him just for not voting his way.

marcellus needs to stfu. he was dumb for believing them in the first place. when or if he gets hoh is the right time to bring this up .

What was Kaysar's reaction to Marcellas, did he say anthing and if so, what?

Also, there are sooo many different alliances going on that I have no idea who's lying and who is with who. Is James siding with CT now? If someone is up to date on all the alliances and knows FOR SURE that they are going on, maybe there can be a separate thread regarding the latest alliances.

I admire Marcy for standing his ground and not letting Kaysar make decisions for him. Kay has been reminding me of Cappy this week trying to tell people how to vote. I was a sov 6 fan but I am really disappointed with Kaysars game.

Archived