Why not Erica?

margreek

Carvin does have a point in calling out Erika. I mean, I called out Jase and Ginger just called out Marcellas, and the whole world called out Ivette LOL. I think that being on a show they KNOW people are watching their every move that they should keep opinions like that to themselves. Heat of the moment is one thing, but one thing I have learned is that heat of the moment usually just brings out what you're thinking anyway. Howie used the word fag the other day, but do I think he dislikes gay people? Of course not, but bad choice of words. Marcellas making that comment about white people doesn't mean he dislikes white people. (if anything I think Marcellas is a white woman trapped in a black man's body, that being said in the nicest way possible) I think Ivette was horrible because she repeated her racist crap every other minute. Jase, Marcellas, Erika, and Howie have slipped up and should admit they were wrong. I know Erika did, but now it's the other three's turn. Has Danielle ever insulted anyone based on their skin color? I know she said some cruel things her season, but I don't believe any of it was based on color.

Archived