Why not Erica?

margreek

Why didn't Erica use the veto? She totally had an out by using it and having Will put up. He said he wanted to be put up, so she could have used it and said she's just following his wishes. Maybe just wishful thinking on my part...oh well, the doctor is still in.

Erika is playing both alliances. I don't think she even knows where she wants to be. She LIKES Sov, but knows they are a target. Thing is, it's going to be down to 12 people after Thursday. If she and Marcellas are with SOV that is half the house. Danielle is a floater and I think Chicken George is too (unless he has HOH) so that leaves only four for Chill Town. If she was smart she would pick a side and help dismantle the other one. But she may be smarter than we think and dismantling both so that a new alliance forms that will guarantee her a final 4 or 3 spot instead of just final 6 with SOV.

I agree. Aligning with the Sovs gets you no better than a 4th or 5th place if they continue to dominate. Who wants to settle for that. Erica, Danielle, George and Nak or Diane (depending on who stays) should stick together and let Chilltown and Sov's go after each other. That's there best chance of advancing.

I was actually surprised she didn't throw the comp because she just lets things go on around her...that is how she plays. But, she won it and I think she did not use it to keep peace with the BB6er's; to gain trust of not going against Kaysar's noms. She may want Diane out for personal reasons and left the noms alone.

I agree with Kelegyrl. Erika Danielle George and the person who stays should align becuase then they are 4 strong. Their 4 beats ChillTowns 3 so they could easily take them out. Also, if they make a secret alliance they can back off and watch/help dismantle the other 2 alliances.

EriKKKa only had enough strength to close the box holding the veto. Her binging and purging has left her very weak. Actually taking the veto out of the box and lifting it up high enough to place around a nominee's neck, could possibly have sent her to the emergency room.

I think what Diane said was right in the sense of mixing things up and actually using the Veto - to change the game around but she was to chicken to do so. I dont think she would have been going against the SOV if she used the Veto because there are atleast two other floaters plug CT that could have been nominated. Its not like it is at the end of the game. SOV's wouldnt have had to put one of there own up. :wacko::glare:

Why would you spell her name like that?... that is a serious label to give someone.

EriKKKa called Jee a "Korean piece of sh*t" and then followed it up with "fresh off the boat immigrant motherfuc*er". This makes her a racist in my eyes.

Now sit back and watch all her fellow Klan members excuse her behavior.

As for the eating disorder remark -- I think it's all bullcrap. She's a pillates instructor, so she gets a lot of exercise. That's why she's so small. Not because she has an eating disorder. If you're going to make such a claim, you could at least back it up with facts.

EriKKKa called Jee a "Korean piece of sh*t" and then followed it up with "fresh off the boat immigrant motherfuc*er". This makes her a racist in my eyes.

Now sit back and watch all her fellow Klan members excuse her behavior

Is Shock back?

Guess I'm a Klan member because I'm going to defend her.

I have never said anything to the extent that Erika has said about racism, but I believe Erika was caught up in the moment that Robert got Jee to put up Erika. People say things in the heat of the moment.

Quote: "EriKKKa called Jee a "Korean piece of sh*t" and then followed it up with "fresh off the boat immigrant motherfuc*er". This makes her a racist in my eyes.

Now sit back and watch all her fellow Klan members excuse her behavior."

Okay settle down I forgot about that, but I usually associate the KKK with something else. You could have just said she's a racist.

Which brings up something I read on another thread--did Marcellas really say "you can't trust a white person as far as you can throw them." Confirmation on this please from anyone with live feeds would be appreciated.

Archived