BB7 on your ipod

They have finally added Big Brother to the Itunes music store in TV Shows. We can finally purchase any episode that has aired for $1.99 or purchase the season pass which purhcases all episodes so far and every future episode we'll be downloaded immediatly when it appears on itunes. This costs $29.99 but it is totally worth it because say BB All Stars has 30 episodes and you buy every episode when it comes out for $1.99 each you well spend about $60 and for half the price you can buy the season pass now and get every episode as it is realeased..... so enjoy watching BB All Stars over and over and over again on your ipod like i will. :P

talk about wasting money

not about ipod but the cellphone updates:

my son just called me from home asking me if he could get the updates on his cell phone. i yelled "if you want an update, GET ON THE COMPUTER like all the rest of us!"

where is he going that he needs updates on his phone??? <_<

and really.. what are they gonna tell you on your cell phone? i think we get more info from watching the live feeds or reading about them.

lol fizzle! you rock!

I thought the same thing about cell phone updates?!?!?! Is anyone soooo addicted to the show that they got the live feeds, then said wait that's not enough! I'm still out driving in my car some times and may not be able to wait until I get home to find out what is going on in the house! I NEED cell phone updates!!!

And if BB gives us FOTH during comps, would they really send out a cell update like 'The POV comp was just held and Erika won'

Archived