BB6 Alliance's plan?

JediJanie

They seem excited about a plan that they came up with... what is it? It came about whne Howie, Janelle, and Kaysar were talkin' in the HOH room, but i don't understand what was so special about it. It was something about having 5 votes for Diane, and then Kaysar being the TB vote, so then Nakomis could stay.... but what exactly is going on???

if what i am understanding is correct and hopefully i do.

kaysar's plan is called elimate the floaters so they have to play the game.

they are trying to make everyone believe that they are going after the big targets so yhat the floaters wont realize what they are doing promising them safety so that by week 5 there will be know floaters that say if will or boogie win hoh they wont really have the votes they think they will have so when it comes time to vote they will have the majority its like making the house implode on them. causing friction like what happened the other night with will and booger they are stirring the pot so to speak.

if they can pull this off it will be brilliant. janie even realizes that marci and erika are also MAYBE she thinks in some kind of alliance. its making them show there hands.

maybe kaysar isn't an idiot as some think. B)

But does Kaysar really believe that if Boogie or Will win hoh they will put up floaters? They will be after Kaysar and Janelle as quickly as possible!

I don't know....it could be brilliant!

i dont think they come after kaysar. i think janelle and james are their top priorities

You're probably right...Janelle and James are huge targets, but I think Will with his infinite ego would love to be the one to oust Kaysar (his nemesis), even if it wasn't the best move.

I really want Janelle to win.

I can't believe everyone is going after bb6 when they should be going after Will, because he already won!!!!

it surprise me that Will hasnt been nominated yet. i dont get it why?

I could see why he avoided it the first week. Jase and Janelle needed to agree...I don't think Jase would have agreed to Will's nomination.

I'm not quite sure I understand Kaysar's "plan" to weed out alliances by nominating floaters. I get that he wants EVERYONE to play and no one to float....but it doesn't make sense not to nominate a former winner.

Maybe they'll back door him.

I agree with Midnightlblue. I think Will wanting to be nonimated all the time, so that it gives the impression to everyone that they are all scared of him, when it is actually the opposite. I think they should just keep Will aslong as they need him, and then backdoor him.

But why wouldn't have Jase nominated Will the first week. Going into the game everyone feared him and it would have been the sensible thing to do - get rid of him first. Or try to anyway.

Also, is James as big a target as Janelle? He seems to be laying low - and I'm not sure if he is playing sides yet. I don't know - I didn't think this weeks noms could prove to be beneficial in weeks to come. I would have at least tried to break up Will and Boogie early in the game.

yep he a legend. but yes in this bb he is believing his own hype. this allstar bb does the great players no justices

His game is not nearly effective this year as it was in season 2, simply because there are people in the house who know what he's doing and what his game is. Most of them have seen his season. I think this year the minute he's put up he's out. The same with Boogie. Neither one of them wear well on people.

Some of you may think this will sound weird but stop and think about it for a minute. In the grand scheme of this game, the best thing that could happen to Kaysar would be for Janelle and James to be evicted. The combination of Janelle's inability to think straight and big mouth along with James' paranoia is causing alot of problems for Kaysar. And it's only going to get worse.

why are you people surprissed Will hasnt been nominated. It clearly shows just how great of a player he is. THe man knows the game in and out. He knowns how to play both sides. Kaysar is a coward is what he is and he let his team down this week period just because he was only worried about himself. Dont get me wrong it will probablly save him a few more weeks.

I am honestly starting to think Will is playing, but desperately wants to leave. Half the time he is talking strategy, but then he keeps talking about how much money he is losing and doesn't even know if it is worth it for him to try for final 2. He says the runner up prize would not make up for all he is losing. (seems he doesn't think he has a shot at winning, which surprises me, since he is so arrogant)

I disagree I can't see Di getting HOH. My bet is that since most people are still trying to lay low Janie will get HOH again. The cowtongues don't want it yet, the floaters are too afraid to rock the house so this leaves either Janie or of course James. And I doubt James will go against the S6 just yet. If Di gets HOH she isn't smart enough to pull off voting out Kaysar she will waste her HOH on someone like CG. She doesn't have enough influence in the house to get everyone to vote out Kaysar. JMO.

I am disappointed that Kaysar didn't go after the Cowtongues but...at least it makes for better viewing most of the floaters are boring and at least the other two add a little drama to the game, so far things have been pretty boring, BB needs to do something for all these bored HG's.

"most of the floaters are boring and at least the other two add a little drama to the game"

Booger is not entertaining in the least. Will may be, but all he is is Will's bitch. He doesn't add anything to the game but nausea over jerking off in the jack shack or picking his butt, in which after both of these things he did not wash his hands.

Archived