Which of these movies should I see tonight?

georgectv

What movie should I see?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. You have to see...

• The Devil Wears Prada
    • Lake House
    • Click

Any suggestions? Good or bad...

and yes, don't worry, I will watch Big Brother also!

I wasn't a huge fan of Click...just because Sandler hasnt been the same since Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore. I have heard the Lake House was decent but that was from a few of my girl friends...who also told me it was a chick flick. Havent really heard anything about the Devil Wears Prada except for it recieved alot of praise from the critics

sure I'll take ya with me! They won't start for at least another hour and a half... can you get here by then? :)

lolol ok... it's on the way there... but don't be late, I want to see the coming attractions :)

Out of the 3 movies I have seen the lakehouse and my daughter has seen that and click. I liked the lakehouse cause I love sandra and keanu acting together and have waited for them to be in a movie together since Speed, I would say the lakehouse and my daughter said that click was no good ...

The Devil Wears Prada might be the best of the three, but if I were you, I'd rent a bady done gruesome horror flick like "Saw". The one with Monica Potter. Or better still , save that one for Thursday night just in case somebody you don't like wins HOH. Then you can pretend that person is the one that had to saw off his hand to escape.

well... not sure what happened to the plane... lol... but... I ended up working until after 8, and all 3 movies played at 7/7:30, and then not again until after 9, so... I ended up not going...

I'd like to see Lake House and Prada still...

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the movie the lake house. I got this feeling they cut a lot of the movie out on the cutting room floor because there was so many moments where it just felt like script was 'dropped' for no reason.

Anyway .. I would still like to see devil, since I liked the book.