Duke and Lauren Marcoccio

Taking the sexuality issue out of the equation and this is actually a well working team. What i like most out of them is that when Lauren is getting anxious, or worried, Duke always reasures her in a direct, loving and non- condescending way. Also there both determined and fit I expect them to go far.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StarBaby

Too bad the penalty that Tom and Terry got couldn't have been a wee bit longer. Then they would have left instead of Duke and Lauren. I think they came a long way on this race, and I hope it carries over into their real lives at home.

i was sad to see them go too. would have much rather had them then tom and jerry.....but many mistakes did take them out. dad's wonderful idea at the airport, them getting lost looking for the detour.....

They weren't one of my favorite couples, but I actually felt bad when they were eliminated. I wanted them to have a little longer to patch things up and understand each other.

I'd have the same problem with football running over, also, but first, I like football, and second, I live right next to the Canadian border so we get two Montreal stations on our cable. The CTV station carries a lot of the CBS prime time shows, so I don't have to wait around for amazing Race to start.

I don't have a problem with football either, but it shouldn't have to throw the whole schedule off.

I did get to see the first 30 mintes. The dad's goof at the airport didn't hurt them that much becuase they caught up with everybody else.

I like when they were in the car and Duke mentioned there was a lot of girl's walking arm and arm. It was like he thinks she has some kind of "gaydar" and can point a lesbian out at 500 meters.

I did like this team though. Sad to see them go and i wish them luck with their relationship.