Peter Harsch and Sarah Reinertsen

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are both annoying as hell and imo they're a match made in heaven. Hope they get eliminated soon!

again, i ask.........why in the hell did he have her do the detour?????????? is he stupid?? i mean really. its fine that you want her to toughen up and all that crap, but does she have to do all the climbing stuff? get off your lazy a$$ and climb up a tower or a rock face or something! YOU ARE A WORTHLESS EXCUSE FOR A MAN, PETER! i'm glad she dumped his butt on national tv.

Maybe big tough Petey is afraid of heights. I don't think he climbed anything higher than that 4 ft wall at the Detour last week.

He is man enough however to nearly upend the girl by yanking her artificial leg up over the counter to tell the ticket clerk they had a medical emergency.

The guy is a user.

GRRRR!!!!! they were supposed to be on the Early Show today, did anyone catch it?

again, i ask.........why in the hell did he have her do the detour?????????? is he stupid?? i mean really. its fine that you want her to toughen up and all that crap, but does she have to do all the climbing stuff? get off your lazy a$$ and climb up a tower or a rock face or something! YOU ARE A WORTHLESS EXCUSE FOR A MAN, PETER! i'm glad she dumped his butt on national tv.

ITA!!! He is such a loser, and he almost tried to make her look bad on the mat, and then she came out with the truth, and he couldnt say anything!!

Sorry to see her go, overjoyed to see him go. I think they had already made a decision on the status of their relationship that wasn't edited in., and Peter was kinda saving face by implying that he was breaking up with her. Fortunately, she got the last word, and she was constantly telling us her feelings were changing anyway during the course of the race, in her confessionals, so we knew the real story.

And he is a pretty worthless guy. Let's see, SHE climbed the Great Wall of China, SHE went rock-climbing, SHE climbed to the top of the scyscraper, what did he do? Of, yeah,drove a car during rush hour that week. He lay around trying to make his partner with the artificial leg do all the heavy lifting, and HE constantly was Blaming HER for everything. Glad to see that piece of garbage off the show. As for her, I feel a little bit like I did when Charla and her partner were Philiminated. Like if her partner had done anything at all, they might still be racing.

Hmmm...carry 110 lbs bags of feed 100 feet TEN TIMES or play with a remote control....we'll take the feed...WTF???

Glas you got Philminated...chump!

It's pretty humorous that people are angry at Peter for sitting around when she did roadblocks. Um, a roadblock is a task that only one team member can perform, what the hell is he supposed to do? He did four of them and she did two. Both of the roadblocks she did while physical weren't actually races, they were both first come first serve where teams had to wait until the previous team finished before they could get started. Although since one had the puzzle element too I guess.

I previously posted this on another page, but then thought I should also post it here:

I was SO glad to see Sara and Peter Philiminated! Peter tried to keep it nice with his comments about their future relationship, but what Sara said was insensitive. She could have worded it somewhat nicer, I know if I were out looking for someone special in my life and heard her make those comments, I would keep on looking. How could someone who is looking for someone sensitive say such insensitive things, at least she said them right in front of him and not behind his back (I guess!). :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

I am so excited to have Peter and Sarah out of the race. They for me were on a week too long, especially listening to her complain about his attitude toward her. When all he did was to try to motivate her, and encourage her that she could accomplish the challenge.

I am so happy now! :):):):):):):):):)

• 2 weeks later...