Peter Harsch and Sarah Reinertsen

:rolleyes: we're not taking the bait, Carvin...but you are pretty amusing, I'll give you that.

One word that sums up Peter: arrogant.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^_^ Fair enough.

These two are terrible together, Peter really needs some help, he is so oblivious to the truth!! They reminds me of Jon & Vic, whining and bitchy!! and they are still together, just saw them last week on the Tyra show and Vis is pregnant, they are still defending themselves, and Jon is as stupid as ever!!

I really hope we get to hear about sarah dumping his ass after the show, although during would be more fun. Sarah has definitely gained some points, since she has been telling Peter how it really is, and he still seems to not believe her, do you really think hes that stupid?? lol I do

poor kid :unsure: the kid will have to have hearing aids by the time she is five, just from all the screaming John and Victoria will be doing.

Just to keep this on topic, I loathe Peter, I wish Sarah had taken off her fake leg and beat the crap out of that guy!! Can anyone say 'serial killer'? Every movie I have seen about serial killers, they usually act just like Peter.

One word that sums up Peter: arrogant.

The description that always comes to mind when I watch Peter is "passive agressive". He wraps his viciousness in a calm demeanor. It makes it frustrating to argue with people like that. This guy needs more therapy than Jonathan.

Guest StarBaby

Totally agree, Jersey. That is the best description of him I have seen. I truly wanted to smack him this week when he sat there smirking while she was trying to tell him how she felt.

It funny that you are all saying this stuff, because I had taped a few episodes for my friend to watch (because she missed them) and as we were watching them last night I said he kinda looks like Paul Bernardo, and then we kept seeing it, especially in his profile, just another reason I dont like him!

Guest StarBaby

I don't think so. I think Sarah will have the sense to kick this jerk to the curb. While I may find him distasteful, I would hardly compare either of them (personality wise) to the sickos you are talking about. But, Peter does physically resemble that Paul guy. Creepy.

Well I was only talking about his appearance, I just found it funny that people were talking about his personality, and what issues he may have - specifically -

I agree Jersey and StarBaby. That is perfect. He's like pent up rage. The kind of guy that will suddenly go postal or is a serial killer... kinda like Craven.
So it kinda fit.

I wouldnt say Sarah is his Karla, only because I do belive or at least hope that she is wise enough to get rid of him after the race.

All I can say about you carvin is WOW I will let you figure out if its good or bad.

But what you wrote is pretty sad. If you really think hes a star, then hey your beyond help anyway.

And thanks for proving my point, so if it wasnt Sarah he would have had another disabled person get him on the show!

Guest StarBaby

Blackcat, I knew you were mainly talking about Peter's appearance and his somewhat antisocial personality. I guess it was someone comparing Sarah to Karla that really took me by surprise. I had never heard of this duo, so I did a quick search and read about them. As shocking as it was that Paul was a sicko and committed those heinous acts, the thing that was over the top for me was Karla's participation in it. What a freak of nature that those two happened to find one another.

As for Peter, I tend to agree that Sarah is more of a project to him. It makes him feel like a big man to have the "poor pitiful girl with a disability" so dependent on him. Well, I am hoping the race has opened her eyes, not only to what Peter is, but to the fact that she can be a capable, independent woman, and has no need for a jerk like him.

Sarah owes everything to Peter since he gave her that leg. She'd be in a wheel chair watching Peter and some other girl on The Amazing Race if it wasn't for him. Peter is clearly carrying this team, he has to do all the work. Sarah is just dead weight. They'd do like a partner switch as a twist, that way Peter and Rob can team up and no longer have to carry around their dead weight girlfriends. Peter should dump this girl, he needs a girl that can actually do stuff. I hope he kicks her ass all the way to the handicapped bathroom.

Starbaby, since I'm in Canada I didnt think about the fact that you guys may not know who I was talking about lol. What they did was very sick, whats even more sick is she is already out of jail and living her life!! At least Paul is behind bars for life.. this is one situation where I wish Canada had a death penalty, they both deserve it! Karla wasnt just a participant, she helped get alot of the girls and she was the one who killed her sister, but she got off light because she helped the cops get Paul.

Anyway back on topic...

Sarah owes everything to Peter since he gave her that leg. She'd be in a wheel chair watching Peter and some other girl on The Amazing Race if it wasn't for him. Peter is clearly carrying this team, he has to do all the work. Sarah is just dead weight. They'd do like a partner switch as a twist, that way Peter and Rob can team up and no longer have to carry around their dead weight girlfriends. Peter should dump this girl, he needs a girl that can actually do stuff. I hope he kicks her ass all the way to the handicapped bathroom.

That has got to be one of the most pathetic things I have ever read (JMO!) Sarah owes Peter nothing, except maybe a swift kick in the ass! Sarah is not dead weight, she may hold them up once and a while, but they certainly have been doing very well, and they are doing that AS A TEAM. Peter is not doing it all by himself, if he was he would have quit a few episodes ago, he is a whiney sad excuse for a man. We wouldnt even know who Peter was if it wasnt for Sarah, she got them on the race, its not hard to figure out.

The fact that you would like to see Peter and Rob together says something loud and clear I mean they are both verbally abusive to their partners so I guess they would make a great match.

I find it really sad that people would stick up for the likes of Peter and Rob, they are not men they are little boys who have a lot to learn about the real world.

Guest StarBaby

Amen to that Blackcat. Sarah owes Peter NOTHING. He made her leg -- big whoop. There are plenty of other orthoticist/prostheticists that could do the same thing for her. And I am sure he didn't do it for free either -- she probably had to pay for a good deal of the cost out of pocket, because most insurance won't pay for something as elaborate as she has. He didn't appear to be doing all the work when she was climbing that rock last week, and he was laying in the boat making stupid comments. SHe has definitely pulled her own weight, and frankly, some of his.

He does all the challenging tasks, she really contributes nothing. The one time she did a roadblock they got passed by two other teams and it was only because of Peter's impressive rowing that they finished well that leg. Really, Peter does everything. He does the planning, the talking, the athletics. All Sarah does is whine. She's the most worthless racer since Flo. Sarah needs to shut up and be more grateful towards her man.