Peter Harsch and Sarah Reinertsen

Starbaby is only being cautious because we have been rapped on the knuckles so often.

I guess I have something to look forward to then for saying ass, although I've seen much worse on this site in connotation alone rather than actual words. :huh:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have never been on a flight were they get any handicapped people OFF first.

and they want the people with kids and disabled to get ON first so its easier for them to get into their sets without others all around and so they dont piss off everyone for being in the way. :D when my son was younger i always jumped up and got on first.... its better for everyone...

I don't ever remember being on a flight in which disabled people or people with small children got off first. The only time I remember somebody else getting off before everybody else was when two guys in the way back of the plane had to hurry up and make a connector so they requested to the flight attendents that they be let off first.

If disabled people don't get off first.... I am going to guess that Sarah's disability suddenly was not so much of a handicap and that she was the first out of that door when the plane landed.

She probably boarded first so that they could get the best seat for quick exit when they landed.

Guest StarBaby

I don't know what airlines people are flying, but MOST of the airlines give you an assigned seat. The only one I have personally flown on that does not is Southwest, and you get to choose your seat when you get on the plane. SO, if seats are assigned, then preboarding has no advantage as to where you sit and how fast you get off the plane.

Dumb luck. It seems that is all that keeps this team in 1st place. That and they don't make too many mistakes.

Peter gets my vote as the most annoying competitor of all time. I am even beginning to like Sarah, just because she has to put up with him. I feel sorry for her.

Guest StarBaby

Better to have dumb luck than no luck at all! I like Sarah more each week -- the more she stands up to Peter. I loved it tonight when she calmly told him that she wasn't having fun being in the race with him. I hope this race helps her to see that she can do so much better than someone like Peter who is condescending toward her and probably just sees her as his pet project. She is so much more than that and deserves a guy that appreciates her.

i have a couple of thoughts

First of all usually when you need help boarding you are the last to get off of a plane! they always announce that people needing help please remain seated until everyone has deplaned!

Also does anyone else find peter to be a CONTROL FREAK!!! i think so! he is always tossing out rude comments that makes him look like a pig to me! i think he is with her to push her around! peope like that usually find someone "weaker" than themselves to make them the "tougher" or "dominant" one! that is how it looks to me! what do you all think?

i wish that peter and sarah would get a penalty for being the BIGGEST BABIES EVER!

good Lord, could he whine anymore? the cho brothers screwed up with the cell phone thing, but peter is a dumba$$. and them and the barbie girls?? what kind of an alliance was that? they helped each other and then hurt each other in the span of 2 minutes.......the blondes need to get far away from them!

and peter needs to be removed from the race...i'm done listening to him!

i really think so marty.....the way she was talking about how her feelings have changed, and not having him on a pedestal anymore. i think that her eyes are open now and she's gonna see him for the whiney a$$ b*tch he really is.