Peter Harsch and Sarah Reinertsen

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StarBaby

I'm not, nor was I when I first posted about it, playing games. I am quite serious. I thought your post about Sarah was not nice, IGGY even. But I'm done with it, so why can't you let it go? Have some carrot juice!

I thought your post about Sarah was not nice, IGGY even. But I'm done with it, so why can't you let it go? Have some carrot juice!

Sure looks like you let it go... "Have some carrot juice" :rolleyes:

If you don't like what I say about Sorry Sarah then don't read my posts and Don't reply to them... Simple as that... Go away..

juvy, i have to tend to agree with you on that. but he's as big a whiner as she is........probably bigger. makes you wonder if she's like that or if she's just like that around him

You guys are terribly mean, you know that? I really like this team despite their flaws. Sarah isn't exactly much of a whiner; she was pushed too hard by Peter. Peter seemed like a temperamental person, but he still did his best to encourage Sarah. The team which I perceived as "EXTREME MOJO" or "Jonathan and Victoria" would be Rob and Kimberly.

Sarah is an AMAZING PERSON! She is able to perform a lot of stuff compared to a normal person. So what if she used her disability card to preboard a plane in the race? I have a disability card too, and I'll use it to my fullest extent if I'm in a race. Sure she wanted to be like the rest of the players, but don't forget she has a disability.

If you have a disability, would you do the same? I know she's a motivational speaker, but she still needed to use wits and everything she had to her fullest. I'm suffering from RSD, and I feel like im on a same par as Sarah. Actually, I adore her! I prolly wouldnt climb to the top of the great wall of China like she did. She did her best in the race. Give her a break, ok?

PS: I hope this team would be in the Final 3 :)

She is entitled to her opinions

does that include all posters or just the newbies?? because i've read other posters, older posters, being chided, if you will, for opinions that they have <_<

don't really need a response, more of a rhetorical question

as for sarah and peter, i'm hoping sunday's episode will be without whining from them

Well Jovian,

I am happy this is one of your favorite teams. However, I don't agree with your opinion of them. If you are in a race with able-bodied people, then you should compete at the same level as everyone else. If you chose not to, then don't cry when people think badly about you for it. Sarah may be a good competitor, but I lost any respect I had for her when she used her disability to preboard. Her and Peter have done little to win any of that respect back for me.

Anyone know how she lost her leg? I'm lazy and don't want to go back and read the whole thread.

Racers have always used whatever advantage they could to get ahead in the race. I would think though that if she is truly trying to show what a marvelous athlete she wouldn't use the disability card to get ahead of the other racers.

On the other hand, I would never make fun of someone's disability by calling them names. That's a little harsh and cruel.

However Peter has no disability. So . . . Peter is a whiney little bitch with a condescending tone in his voice. If he talked to me like that he'd have my foot up his ass. :angry:

Guest StarBaby

You know what happens when you assume, don't you? (I'd spell it out for you, but then I would get in trouble for "you know what"). I think different airlines handle it differently. In some cases, families with small children and people with disabilities board first, but then wait until everyone else is off the plane before they get off (in order to not be in the crowd of pushing shoving people who are in a big hurry). Truly, I don't think it is that much of an advantage to pre-board, it was just something for people to make a big deal out of, and CBS jolly well knew it when they edited that part into the show.

Are you afraid to say "ass"? Yeah we know if you assume, you make an "ass" out of "u" and "me". No biggie.

Only reason preboarding/unboarding is talked about is because in a race, it is an advantage. It puts them ahead of the other racers.

Guest StarBaby

Not afraid, just don't want to get deleted or warned for profanity! It is being strictly enforced apparantly.

And pre BOARDING only puts them ahead in getting ON the plane, not necessarily in getting off.

And without going back and reading to be sure, I think Sarah was born with a shortened or missing limb.

Starbaby is only being cautious because we have been rapped on the knuckles so often. ;)

I agree with you about the advantage in the race.

Maybe that is what their motivational talks are about...Use your disability to the fullest!