Peter Harsch and Sarah Reinertsen

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She gives up all the time. How many times have we heard "omg, we're last, I want to give up"? He made one little comment of how "I'm done with this shit" but actually ended up beating like every team except Tyler and James. She was irritating him obviously and wouldn't shut up so he had to yell at her.

I'm starting to think half her whining is because of him. It might be one of those sick relationships where he builds her up to knock her down kinda thing. I could easily put the blame for everything that's wrong with those two being his fault. He even looked smug when she was saying at the end of the show how she felt about him wanting to quit. He will probably say that he does that to make her dig deeper and try harder and be all she can be and YUCK!

As for them doing quite well in the race, this has been mentioned before but I'll bring it back again.....the editing always makes them look like they are hanging on by a thread then by some miracle they come in in the top half of the pack.

okay, no longer rooting for this team AT ALL! no way, never, not happening. they have pissed me off and made me just sick. peter the pansy (love the name!) was a total d*ck last nite. sitting in that boat, lounging with a freakin' coke while she scaled a wall! I DON'T THINK SO! there are other roadblocks she'd be better suited for. and then to freakin' whine because you had to row a boat and grab a few cages???!! YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE ON THE SHOW! shut your whiney a$$ peter the pansy and take it like a man! GUH!

as for you sarah, yes, i think you're slightly better than your partner, but not by much. you also need to suck it up and shut it! you signed up for it, so enjoy it!

ohhhhhhhh.....that would be fun to watch! and with the hydraulic fluid leaking, he'd have a harder time moving with it up there! that could make them my favorite team again!

Quote SCRebel: Sucks for him because individually he's probably the strongest racer there.

Oh I think we are watching a different show.

He is a total idiot. How much concentration does it take to row a boat?...

At the best of times, all he can do is talk.......and we all know talk is cheap!

well he just ROCKS. he's the best racer EVER! i'm sure he rowed with a smile on his face and was thankful that he was still in the race since he wanted to quit and never do it again while trying to pull up one cage
Guest StarBaby

Sorry, King, but calling her Peg is just rude and uncalled for. Make fun of her for her whining, or her bad choice of boyfriends, but making fun of her because of her disability is a cheap shot.

Why don't you try her name -- Sarah?

It did. just doesn't have the same effect... She is the one who puts it out there so much anyway...

Anything I say is meant to her, I am not gerneralizing it.... So back off...