David and Mary Conley

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, not that one..

the one where i look like i am gonna come dig your eyeballs out of your head and serve them to the next person that comes along.. instead of an olive in the martini.. they get an eyeball.

I'm rooting for these two! I, a

As others have already posted, I find it endearing that they're going on this trip without any previous travelling experiences and apparently not being around a diverse group of fellow humans...EVER!...Yet, they are so open to learning and getting to know others and so appreciative of all the places they get to see...I feel happy that they got this well deserved "chance of a life time" and find it exciting to watch how they'll react every time to the next "cool" place they're sent to :P .

Right now, I hope they either win or make it far in the race :)

They did pretty good this leg... The coal challenge was funny, I see Mary even ran that!!! I have also noticed how polite she is and how she says thank you for every clue they recieve... And she is doing pretty good carring all that weight around on a twisted ankle...

how bout when they came into that courtyard and they saw the big dancing dragons and mary said "look david, just like we see on tv"

:lol: they really dont get out much.. everything they see they are amazed by it.

Mary said straight up the first night of the show she has only been to KY and TN. So yeah, those were probaby her first dancing dragons. As several others have said, at least they are appreciating what they are seeing/experiencing. The second I heard her say that about TV I knew it would be good for a few ribbings here. I'm shocked that no one has decided to crack on David for being touched by being in Vietnam and his saddness at what his dad experienced in Vietnam.

carvin.. go back under your rock. <_<

they said themselves they havent seen anything outside of two states.. :P

as far as visiting nam... i dont wish to, my uncle was killed over there... i would rather go to DC and see his name on the wall which i have done a few times.

juvy, we may be heartless, but we do have some feelings! i thought that was very sweet of david. i'm sure that if i was there and my father had been killed, i'd have taken a moment too!