David and Mary Conley

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great couple. They are the average everyday hard working family type. Hope they do well.

They really seemed to appreciate and take in everything they were seeing. Plus, they were so friendly to everyone.

ITA they are great, and so real!! I dont have a favorite team yet but they are in the top spots, I do hope they make it far!

Guest StarBaby

Okay, Fizzle, time to step away from the keyboard! See you in the morning.

David and Mary are real, that's for sure. If Mary just could shut up for five minutes, they wouldn't be so bad.

This is one team that seems geniune and kindhearted........something we normally don't see in reality shows.

I give them thumbs up just for having the heart, I mean come on they even gave the rest of their water to another team. :D

But they didn't stop and help the stranded team.

No they didn't, nor did most of the others. Only the one team stopped long enough to try to give them the jack; then the woman started telling him to go, go...so they did.

Did anyone stop when David and Mary were stuck in the mud? Don't think so. Since Romber drove right past the accident in their season, you see very little help given in a situation like this.

nice people, almost too nice for this game! have they never watched the show?! they were showing them where to go, giving people buckets of water?! GUH! its a freaking race people!!! you don't help others like that! do you not have network tv in kentucky?!

I know this team isn't going to win the race, but I really hope they do well. They're almost like children experiencing the world for the first time. I'm sure some of these teams raced through China and never took in anything they saw.

During their confessional, David said "I don't even bother arguing with her anymore-----cause she's always right!"

They're just good people on an unbelievable journey. Almost a countryfied version of the Paolos. Except a little quieter. :D