Lyn Turk and Karlyn Harris

After last night's episode, this team has moved up several notches in my opinion. I mean anyone who has the guts to strip down to their bra in a foreign country such as Vietnam, and not care one iota that they're on national t.v., well, they're ok in my book!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, it's between this team and the Cho brothers in my book. I love how they work together and help each other...the exact opposite of the Peter/Sarah and the Barbies short-lived "alliance". They're genuine and unpretentious, and I'll take that over arrogant and back-stabbing anyday!

Carvin, you crack me up! I know you feed off of every response you receive from each compassionate comment you post...you must have gained at least thirty pounds by now. B)

Oh, and it looks like you have a soulmate in SCRebel. :rolleyes:

I am liking this team more each week, but that move last night against the beauty queens was uncalled for. I don't like it when teams tell the locals not to help others. And the whining of "not fair!" was also kinda pathetic. They just need to suck it up, run their race and let the others be.

I do like how karma seems to get back at racers who do what I see as underhanded things. Bama got to the pit stop after the BQs.

I really don't care for the trickery. I think it's because I think of this show as a class above most other reality television. I feel like it's based on what you do, rather than what others do to you. But that changes when people start trying to manipulate the local people. Also, when they call and cancel taxis, as has been done before .. that type of stuff. It just puts this show right there with the others. It becomes not about people doing their best and running their own race, but about what you can do to screw up the other guy.

Whatever though - I'm still watching--- and it's still a notch above most other reality tv!

SC, I'm with Ivy in disliking underhandedness from whoever is doing it. I was merely commenting on this instance. The beauty queens have done their share of bs, just not on Sunday's show that I saw.

No, no double standard... just an observation. I don't even like the queens and prefer that they not win. Bad behavior is bad behavior no matter who's doing it or who its directed at.