Erwin and Godwin Cho

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Chos are such gentlemen, evidently some good breeding and nurturing there. I am so hoping they will pull ahead in this next leg and quit helping Bama so much. I think the alliance has passed its point of being useful and is only detrimental to the Chos. At this stage of the race, they all need to working independently, as teams.

Go Chos!

I agree, cat. I just hope they haven't learned this too late in the game.

Go Cho bros!

The clips for next week make it look like the alliance is no more but I think its too late for the Cho's to change their ways. Given any chance at all, the Bama's are going to push ahead and given any obstacle at all, the Cho's will continue to be gentlemen and practice the manners they possess. It's going to be their downfall.

I don't care that they're gentlemanly & well-mannered. My problem is that these guys have one speed. I've never seen them run to try to make it first out of an airport. They stroll over to the clue box even when another team is running past them. Someone light a fire under their asses already. I can't stand watching it anymore.

i do agree about the one speed. but they are (or seem to be) the nicest team. very gentlemanly and considerate. although i wanted to beat them like redheaded stepchildren when they wouldn't beg someone to move up in line for that &*^% cab! c'mon guys! that was just stupid
Wow I thought everyone said that...I use that all the time and it's funny because my son has a friend who is a red-headed step child and the first time I said it in front of him they played me and pretended like I hurt his feelings..they were 18 at the time..it was hilarious

Remember last season when the 2 guys who were complete dogs to all the women trying to prove they weren't gay... them and the pretty girls were sharing a cab when the pretty girls realized they had left their clue back at the detour, so the guys let them out of the cab to find their way back, and went on without them... the Cho brothers would have went back with them :lol:

I like the Chos, but they annoyed me tonight. They kept stopping and asking directions and if you ask me, Lyn and Karlyn were plenty patient with them after those first 3 or 4 stops. I'm glad the Bama moms wised up. They usually run a better leg when they aren't with the Chos and it paid off.