Erwin and Godwin Cho

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THey gave ol' Senator John McCain some respect and it got them first place!!!

It was interesting to see his flight siut there and having it part of the race... I like him, he tells it like it is... Maybe he should run for president of the USA....

Rejuv- There are several other flight suits there as well. I think they just picked McCain's to be the one to look for because those watching the show would most recognize his name and story.

I know of a couple of people who have actually visited The "Hanoi Hilton" and they said it is really pretty creepy the way the Vietnamese have made a museum out of it...like a tourist attraction.

Thanks Kayo. From the little we saw of the place last night, creepy is a good word to describe it. The dummy POW's that we got glimpses of inside the cells were very disturbing. I don't know whether it would have been good or not to have seen more of the place, like we did a few seasons back when they went to the oplace in South Africa where slaves were held for sale and transport.

They seem to be the only team appreciating all they get to see and being able to take a moment when just travelling by to leave the race for a second and notice the awesome surroundings.

They also might get kicked out of the Backpack Club if they keep finishing well.

Yeah, they probably could have kept it secret and Kentucky, Alabama, Barbies, and Crip would have stuck with the one that got there at 12 PM. Didn't matter too much though since they still finished fourth. Plus being nice to teams is beneficiary later on when you need help yourselves.

*Spoiler* (if you haven't seen tonight's episode yet)

They may be stupid in the strategy of the race, but they have big hearts letting David and Mary take that fast forward. And it paid off for them since they weren't eliminated! I was so happy to see them get 5th.

I was almost teary eyed when they did that for Mary and David tonight. These guys are real sweethearts.

If the blondes had realized what they were doing at the elevator, they would have broken their tiara holding necks to get to that Fast Forward before Mary and David.

GO CHOs