Question about Jack Shack

bbfan100

OMG I just clicked on that link for boogie in the jack shack.LMFAO!! I can't believe he really did that?? I hope he was acting??LMAO

Actually there is a camera in the toilet and shower. If they ever try and hide to talk game they can still be recorded. :blink::huh::o

TheNunOwnedGoat, you were too fast for me. :blush:

LOL BBFan... Jem is a mod and she is the one that posted the link... Morty always say we don't censor the HG's and the Jack Shack is something a HG used...

OMG I wouldn't be able to pee knowing that some of the rats in the walls may be watching me

They would never air it on T.V., if you were actually using the toilet for it's intended purpose. But still, I agree - at first, I'd be a little weirded out knowing that someone might be watching me.

If I thought someone was watching me in the can...I would be severly constipated. Camera shy!! heheheh :lol:

read or heard an interview with a past HG... thinking it may have been Erika... saying she would cover herself with a towel when in the loo... I'd think it was a little strange also, just knowing someone could be watching...

Just out of curiosity bbfan... did ya think it was a hamburger place or MBE a place to get your car worked on dumbblonde=======================================================

Well, I didn't think at all..I saw the title Boogie uses Howie's jack shack and thought that it had something to do with last year's show....I had no idea what it meant..and thought Boogie was going to demolish it or something.lol I should have your name! :blink:

Archived