Who is meaner Will or Howie?

bbfan100

From what I have seen so far on the shows, not feeds, Will is mean to Howie ( not that mean)with his comments about his wrinkles on his forehead, and I read on another board that Howie is being mean to Will! Is it just me who thinks that nothing can get to Will..it's like everything rolls off of him.

Are they being portrayed the same way on the live show as the live feeds, or, are the editors making it look like WIll has all the sarcastic comments?

I don't know who is meaner or if either are mean. I just thank Will for shutting Howie up sometimes. Howie is not as quick-witted as Will so some of Will's quips tend to shut Howie up since he can't think of a comeback :lol:

DEFINATLY the show makes it seem like Will is the ONLY one bashing.

There was one scene where Will was bashing Howie and then Howie came right back and was calling him white and a bunch of other stuff. The show STOPPED the scene BEFORE Howie started all his comments.

So it is definatly one sided for Will.

I think they should show Howie going at Will too! Vannatc

=====================================================================

This is the answer I was wondering if I would get from the LF er's......Why are the editor's not being true to BOTH of them, and only to WILL? I said I didn't like Howie on one thread for yelling at Nakomis, or talking about her and saying she was ugly and smelled, but, I like him, and think that was just an outburst of stress. I find Howie is just as funny as WIll...and he should be shown on the live show giving it to Will, like Will gives it to him..make it real editing and not rigged for WIll only. Don't get me wrong I love Will. but I like to see the other HG"s comments too and I find they show an awful lot of Will in the DR too! I really think it is unfair to Howie and the others, they are all actor's and should be given air time as well as Will, after all Will is rich, and loved by many for his antics but it is not season 1, it is all stars and the others stars deserve to be shown just as much with their comments! I think Will is dominating this show, as far as the DR sessions go and by him cracking his comments. America and Canada voted them ALL in (except for the producers choice, which one of is WIll ) so for pete's sake show all of them equally please!

will 100%

howis is just a joker

he isn't out to hurt people like will is

if howie comes off as mean and rude i really don't think he is truely out to be like that more than just inside the house to get you off your game

where i think will could in fact be just as mean and evil inside and outside the house

(just my thought on it)

Archived