They should purposely take Will out first week of sequester

billw84

just to torture him. 6-7 weeks of being locked in an unknown location

he clearly states OVER AND OVER again that he hates sequester, and he was either there to go out early or win the damn thing... no in between.

i think that is his whole game play. make it look like he doesnt want to be there or make it to sequester so the others will not nominate him or evict him.. just so he doesnt get his way.. but in reality, he is getting his way.

He's never been to sequester during the filming of the show, but he has been in sequester twice before the show started filming... They all have... :)

I too kinda think Will is using his bitching as a strategy. So far it's working for him. I think Kayser overtinks things and made the wrong decision not to go after chilltown. Will is gonna end up kicking him out and he deserves it. If Will's new strategy gets him to the end, then he deserves to win.

It's funny because I think Will and Mike asked Kaysar to nominate them because they don't want to go to sequester and that is why I think Kaysar is doing this to torture them and force them to do what they keep saying they will do and bolt. CBS would have a real mess on their hands if they do.

i think if they leave the house on their own, they waive the weekly pay that they would have recieved. last year when April wanted to leave, she had mentioned that if she left she wouldnt get paid.

I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree and say there is some sort of contractual obligation to go to sequester to be a part of the jury. With that said, I'm not sure if they'll be sued but I'm sure they will lose whatever money they would have earned otherwise, including the weeks they stayed in the house. BTW, I am also of the ilk that Will is playing them when he says he doesn't want sequester or is only there for Boogie, thats why I think K should have put up Mike and someone else and rallied the votes to evict mike, then it would have been up to will to $hit or get off the pot.

ohh, i didnt mean if they made it to sequester.. i dont think they can leave once they make sequester and if they do leave they will be in breach of their contract and can be sued.

but if they leave(on their own) before sequester.. they dont get paid their weekly pay.

i understand where you are coming from.. but at the same time, these people have to sign a contract and in that contract if it says that "if you choose to leave on your own, bb is not required to pay you" then it would be legal.

even if you make it to semi finals or finals they make you sign a long ass agreement with them and if you break that agreement you can and will be sued.

put it this way, if you were getting work done on your house (lets say a new roof) and the roofer started the work but then after just doing about a 1/3 of the work he up and leaves and says he is not coming back. do you pay him??? NOOOOO! not even for the 1/3 of the work he did!!! he left you roofless!!!

YES!!! if its in the contract!!!!! and that is what big brother is.. its ONE BIG CONTRACT!

same for any kind of work.. if you have a contract, you gotta go by the contract. some jobs have you sign a contract saying if you leave their company you cant work within so many miles of them. or if you leave their company you cant take your clients with you...

thats why its always good to have a contract.. :D

So if my contracts says I pay my workers $0.25/per hour that's ok? NO WAY! ~ vann

ummm.. who would sign a contract saying they would get paid only 25 Cents!!! now that is just silly.

:lol::lol: you really are making me chuckle though..

bb isnt your typical job.. and your right, maybe there are certain circumstances that you can leave and still get paid? or maybe bb would still pay even though they dont have to.

(I see this ALL the time on People court. Some guy tried out a buffer and he didn't like his work. He worked several hours. The guy didn't want to pay them BUT he was forced to because he put in the time!......vannatc)

And sometimes they have to pay the employer because the screwed up the job so bad

Archived