Awwwwh the classy Sea Sick alliance

Wease

I just wonder where all this rationalizing was when the SOV were saying it in Season 6? I remember some people saying it but it was me,Neb,and Shock. Of course we were shouted down being told that we were idiots for supporting behavior like that. Gee the hypocrisy still runs deep. Edited

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edited for flaming.

The SoV did not do the same things the friendship did last year. People have brought up the factual differences for a year now though and you still don't get it so really, you're either the most clueless, vapid person in the history of these boards, so totally blinded with hate of the SoV that you can't see reason, or just a board troll trying to stir things up. Yes, that was a run-on sentence but it's very hard to slow my fingers down where you are concerned. You're just so blind of reality.

I mean you HONESTLY think that everyone else is wrong (or most people as it were) and you are right. It takes a real ego to have that type of attitude.

How many members of the SoV cried last year because they were being picked on and went in the diary room to say how wonderful they were and how nicely they were playing the game. How many SoV members complained constantly of how unfairly they were treated by the friendship and then proceeded to tear them apart for 6 hours straight?

Hell, I can't remember very many long sitdowns the SoV had where all they did was trash the friendship. In reality the SoV was more concerned with just playing the game.

You can bury your head in the sand as much as you want because I realize nothing is EVER going to get through your thick skull. You haven't changed one bit since last year and I didn't really expect you to.

So go ahead and respond with your usual "oh look another SoV cultist! You guys are so delusional!"

I'll just laugh and nod my head because that's how you should really deal with people like you.

ya know orion.. Xal is right... you have been saying the same thing for too long. and you said so yourself.. it was you, neb, and shock.... how can only 3 people out of how many others be the voices of reason??? :lol:

Edited for flaming.

Fizzle, to be honest I would never put Neb in the same category as Shock and Orion. Edited for baiting. Neb actually has some nice, intelligent things to say quite a bit. Seriously, that's a massive insult to Neb :P

:lol::lol::lol: Yawn...talk about repeating yourself. Edited, edited post It truly amazes me how you all rant on about people saying the same thing when that is all you do about the Sea Sick. Maybe you should check your own posts before you comment on someone elses. Oh wait you can't do that because then you would have to admit you were wrong.

i talk on different subjects... i put my 2 cents in. you on the other hand say the same thing no matter what thread your in.

ps... kinda off topic.. but the name "sea sick" is stupid.

Couple of notes, Chickendirt, love your analysis, last year I actually thought some of the posters here were practicing some sort of fox news internship. I love the fact that the last page of postings has not addressed the fact that the original post was inaccurate at best, misleading at middle and lying at worst. Also it really does get annoying reading some of you people who "hate" the former sov 6 post the same junk over and over no matter what the thread, no matter what the responses, like a chatty cathy doll with only 4 or 5 phrases. Finally, I think sea sick (or sic) is stupid too....I mean what does it mean? I'm sure will means something by it cause he does appear to be clever, but any poster here (either one that likes or doesn't) understand what that is supposed to mean?

I was thinking they call them Sea Sick because they make you feel like you do when you get sea sick??? other than that... i cant think of why they would call them that.

on a side note, will and boogie could be called bevis and butthead. :lol:

I don't know what he means... I think the ones spelling it Sea Sick are trying to say that they make them sick... I only meant it like when you say to someone playing around sic em... As in tell em like it is... :)

I thought it was pretty obvious where it came from... Will was refering to the HGs from 'season six'... he abbreviated it when talking, instead of pronouncing it completely - season six - he shortened 'season' to the first syllable 'sea', and kinda-sorta shortened 'six' to just 'sic' (if you think about it, 'six' is just one syllable, but you have to work to get that 'x' sound in there)...

so.... Season Six became... well, how do you spell the abbreviated term Will started using? That's where the creative posters started typing it as 'Sea sic'...

(did I mention I hated English class in school?!?!? yuck!)

well heck, i liked my answer better.. at least there is a meaning behind it. to just cut the words of season six to sea sic.... no thought went into it. i would think dr. will would have come up with something better than just abbrivating season six!

"won, two, three, fo, fi, sic, seb" :lol:

This thread has been cleaned up and appropriate warning levels have been increased. Please remember flaming and/or baiting another poster is not allowed.

Bash the HG's all you want though!! :lol:

i know the sov do bash some on the cg. but as compared as to say what booger has said and jase about janie refering to her as the b!#^# and diane saying she controls them with pc p refering to a name for a cat and c as in control diane and nakomis saying how kaysar stinks and dont bath just like jen from last year saying he smelled like curry. or when jase made the racist comment about kaysar. will made the comment about the hookah being for camels. nak,di,will,dani, well the whole house has at one time or another make fun of cg at all times of the day.so in a nut shell everyone talks about one or the other. but in the sov defense they really don't sit and pick on the others; the others are pretty cruel.only my opinion though.janie james and howie have all said they were all pretty cruel, kaysar even said when confronted by will and the other's at the hot tub you tell me who is more deserving to be here and who goes we all deserve to be here but this is a game

after re reading i realized i used the "others" a lot i must be missing lost!!! :lol:

I have to agree... Everyone in that house has made statements that shouldn't have been made... As the old saying goes two wrongs don't make a right... Niether side is worse than the other because of it...

I love Kaysar said it best. There is no justification for that sort of personal shit unless you bring it on yourself like Apeshit did last year.

Of course, it isn't surprising. There was very little diff. between the SOV and the Fiendsheep except for side of the fence they were on when it came to Cappy.

Archived