Awwwwh the classy Sea Sick alliance

Wease

Well Janie James and Howie tearing CG a new asshole behind his back in the bug room. Calling him evil and loser he cant afford a used car his life is shit outside the House. God does this remind anyone of the Nerd Herd camped out in the HOH room last year saying mean personel things about them. Its one thing to criticize the mans game but to personally attack his life outside the house real classy move. I think Kaysar is a horrible player but atleast he aint involved in this.

So come on sov fans time to come justified this behaviour that you were all horrified by last year.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked Sov last year. I think pretty much the whole house are asshats when it comes to George (can you tell I like him?) LOL

I think only Howie is warming up to him at all so far from what I've seen. Poor Georgie.

I am a SOV fan but i will NOT justify the mean things that they are saying about him... I didn't mind them talking last week about how they thought he was playing the dumb card to get farther in the game, but once you go into his personal life and talk about his financial issues then thats just too far!

I think the fact that George sold his car just so he could have money to caimpaign to get ON the show just goes to show us how much he wants to be there and play the game...For that reason he has completely won me over!!

Hey Wease...get over your Sov envy and Janellousy! I love how you guys pick apart every utterence the Sovs make. If they acted like Jesus then you'd fault them for being martyrs!

You know, you should really see a therapist about that...

PS - Chicken George is lackin', he is a HUGE disapointment...

Nope sorry no sov envy or Janellousy I just find it extremely hilarious that the alot of the same people who said Cappy had a cult last year are actually in a sov Cult now. Not all the sov fans overlook it when they do something wrong or scummy but the vast majority do. Oh and hey just because you dont like someone doesnt mean you are jealous of them. I guess by your reasoning though anyone who hates Will is just jealous of him too. My disdain for the sovs this year actually almost has very little to do with them but more for their fans who think the whole hosue should just lie down and let one of them win.

Their fans get mad when anyone personally attacks them with shit that has nothing to do with the game i.e the nerd herd last year. However when Howie goes on a rant or what happened tonight thats perfectly justified.

I wasn't watching the feeds when that happened, but even so I don't think it's right to talk about George in that manner. I hated the nerd herd when they did that and would be a hypocrite if it didn't disgust me if Janelle and James have done the same. I say talk about his game play and behavior in the house and leave out anything outside of that. There's a proper way to discuss things. Noone should have to be humiliated like that. I bet it's going to make it on tv.

Damn! Now I can't keep hating George!

Wease... without spending too much time discussing BB6 during the Allstar season.... one thing I never really understood... was why The Friendship got blasted for all of their comments about the SOVers... but it was considered funny when Howie went off on April and her family like he did...

This isn't true and Wease is having fun pulling your chain (Reminds me of some BS David Borck would point out from David Horowitz or Anne Couleter).

The BB6ers weren't making fun of ChickenGeorge. They stated that he needs the money more than anyone else and can't afford a used car on the money he makes. It wasnt a put down or derogatory in any manner. The Video of this discussion is posted on the BB update main page.

Clink the link and discover for yourselves.

(Seems like their are a lot of bitter Cappy fans out there. Personally I think fandom when it comes to reality TV is ridiculous. I may root for someone to win but I certainly wouldnt call myself a fan!!!)

Actually I heard it myself James said he was a loser and couldn't afford a used car. Plus maybe know what you are talking about I hated Cappy. I just dont have a shrine to the Sov 6 in my bedroom and dont think that them wiining the game will bring world peace.

Actually I heard it myself James said he was a loser and couldn't afford a used car. Plus maybe know what you are talking about I hated Cappy. I just dont have a shrine to the Sov 6 in my bedroom and dont think that them wiining the game will bring world peace.

That's not true.

I just watched it and listened to it. The link is up on the main page.

Just admit you're pulling everyones chain and be done with it. There's no point in furthering the charade when your source is outed.

James said he didnt want to call him evil because he thought it was too negative.

Look.

I deal with this stuff all day as I spend a good portion of it debunking right wing media smears. There are a few of you on this board that are big fans of that stuff and have brought your "skills" here as well. I don't really care. It just doesnt phase me because I'm used to these tactics.

But have fun.

Just know that when you've rephrased what you are trying to comminicate twice, the luster wares thin.

Oh and I just rewatched that update on the main page. About the first two minutes of the conversation was left out. When James actually did call him evil and Janie was sick of his cackle.

You mean someothing negative about them was left out ? :o

And I remember last week they were talking about george and Janie said and I quote "We need someone to make fun of this season"

And yes Kaysar does not go for that stuff I like that about him

well, exactly how long were they talking about him? if it was all day every day then yes, they would be as bad as the FS. IF it wasnt all day every day then they arent as bad. :lol:

do they call him a !^%$^# and @#$^&^# and say that he #^#&$ and #$^#& ???

thats what i need to know. to say that you hate someone or they are a floater, a liar... well they all say that about each other.

Fizzle, I didn't hear anyone say #&$^%$, but I did hear a HG say that someone else was #*@&$%, and they suggested $*#$&%*% in the #$*@&$(

Can you believe they would even think that!?!?! :lol:

I will say it YET again because I am so sick of the sanctimonious, holier than thou bs half of you on these boards sling all over the place. Most of you have said WORSE things behind someone else's back in your life. If you haven't then I will get on bended knee and worship you as a god because you are perfect.

For the TEN THOUSANDTH TIME, people didn't dislike the friendsheep because they were rude. They disliked them because they constantly went into the diary room and acted like victims, speaking as if they were the good guys and never did anything wrong. They would whine and moan about how someone from the SoV insulted them or did something bad. Then a half hour later they were all up on the bed ripping the SoV to shreds.

It was the BLATANT HYPOCRISY that most people hated, NOT the rudeness.

If I call someone a jackass that's pretty damn rude but it's something we have all done.

If I preach for a half hour for people to be nice and to stop picking on me and then call them a jackass, that's hypocrisy and a very bad character flaw.

Get it yet???

:lol::lol::lol:Edited baitng. You always have an excuse for how what you do or your Sea Sick does to make it seem ok. Simple fact is the Sea Sick is doing what you all were whining about the Friendship doing last year. For some reason it made the Friendship terrible but it is ok from your Sea Sick? The hypocrisy runs wild.

...and one more thing (I'm on a roll, sorry). Seriously, none of you are perfect and all your crap stinks. It amazes me how much you seem to project that the Big Brother players should be perfect. One thing bad about this game is it allows the live feed watchers and to a lesser extent the tv show watchers to act as if they were God. It allows average people to look down from the clouds (live feeds/tv) and cast down their wagging finger of "you're bad" from the safety of their sofas and chairs.

Does it really make people feel better to look at these people as if they were ants in an ant farm and NOT flawed human beings like all of us?

Archived