July 30 Live Feed Updates

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7:56pm BBT

HG's who won the luxurry comp are out of the room after watching their movie.

Danielle is the only one who seems to have liked it. Some thought part of "Talledaga Nights" (sp?) was funny but so far they all seem to be saying it wasnt great.

Diane is now teaching Erika, Dani and James Yuccer (sp?)...CG is there also he also knows how to play.

James said cards are the most boring thing ever and he's not playing but he'll watch.

Will was just cutting his nails...BB zoomed in.

Diane seems really excited to be playing/teaching cards. Erika is most interested...she wanted to play Texas Hold Em earlier.

All four feeds in bedroom on James (laying down bored on bed)...CG, Danielle, Diane & Erika.

(Just in case you need to know for front page... Euchre is how you spell the card game that Diane is teaching them.) Delete me when you're done. :)

8:40 pm BBT Janie & Erika on balcony.. whispering so low difficult to hear.

If I do put her up do you think I should tell her beforehand?

Ericka counting people (votes) and telling her to talk with CT. Then after all that manipulation E says it is "Otherwise, it's totally your call."

J: Poor CG and they both laugh My mouth hurts from all the candy! It's so dumb that I cannot stop thinking about it. She wouldn't have said all that stuff (I think talking about Di)

E I don't know cuz she's never directly said anything to me, I don't know... it's your call and it's a tough choice.

J I don't want Marcy or Dani mad at me.

E You're the one in power this week and it's your move.

J I know what they want.

E Reminds me of my season, you vote out this person and this person, but she put up totally other people. Couldn't be mad at her she was HOH, it was HER power. It's is what it is. Just moves and you have to adjust accordingly.

J This house is stressful. Were you mad at Alison when she nominated ?? and Jun?

E For about 5 min. Jack and I were like whatever, figure it out, and it worked out.

J Think we'll suffer? We don't know who will win HOH this week.

E It might continue to go in your direction. You never know.

Ericka thinks king & queen of chessboard were in wrong place, then Janie and she restart the game that was in progress.

8:51 pm BBT B)

Archived