July 30 Live Feed Updates

Hmm still in lockdown, perhaps live show and POV replacement nom, no one knows.

they think it is a luxury competition or (maybe HOH contest)

Uh Oh they just dont know

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Undisguised BB voice tells Janelle they really need her & how much longer will she be (doing her hair)? She says 2 minutes. BB says we will hold you to that. BB voice starts telling her where to go then FOTH.

Back. Janelle is ready. Jan/Howie baby talk over & over :rolleyes:

2 Feeds have been on Trivia FoTH for a bit

2 are on Howie/Jan in kitchen. Janelle asks Howie what's wrong. They start whispering (background noise is so loud I can't hear good). Janelle says I tried not to & Howie says the whole house wants him gone. Jane say like who. Howie starts naming who. Jan says she hasn't made her decision yet. She tries to explain something to him but i can't hear (there is a loud hum on my feed plus other HG yelling from another room)

More baby talk.

Janelle says she wishes she wouldn't have won this HOH.

Howie starts dogging the Nerdherd (gosh get over it already)

Janie alone in hoh bathroom

an actual person saying "janelle we're really gonna need you out of there how long do you think you're gonna need"

and she said 2 MINUTES!!

and hes said well.. we're gonna hold you to it

then he said, what we're gonna do is call you into the diary room and... FIRE

Janie leaves hoh and says "oh boy howie!"

oh janie and oh howie continues.

howie asking janie if he (will) talked anything into janie

she said she tried not to...

howie says the whole house wants him (will) gone

howie asks what shes going to go, janie says she hasnt decided.

janie quickly explains if dr will is gone, theres nobody left for others to go after

Howie wants to talk to Janie in the hoh room, but Janie is lockd out because BB has a surprise

strategy talk ends.

I did not see a/one else post this, it happened when Janelle and Will were in the HOH room about an hour ago.

In SR, Boogie and Dani discussing Janelle possibly not putting up Will

D Chaos is going to erupt

B If she does not?

D If she does not

B So we want that?

D We want to make sure Will is not put up just b/c people are going to turn

B Ahhhh! Right, right.

D Make sure he

B (interrupts) Yeah, I am waiting to get up there myself

D No, you stay away. You tell him

B Here's a question, what happens if Marci tries to get up there

D Don't worry, I will deal w/ Marci

As Boogie leaves SR he says s/thing about Mac & Cheese to make sure n/body suspects a/thing if they see him leave the SR

There's all kinds of laughter, hootin, & hollering going on in the other rooms that they refuse to show us. Instead we get Trivia FoTH & janelle blowing her nose while waiting for Howie to get out of the toilet.

Janelle just called to the DR

The BY has a racecar on a turn table.

Janelle's audio from her DR. They asked her if she saw Anchorman or 40 Year Old Virgin. She said she saw Anchorman and thought it was boring. She walked out of the theater. BB guy in DR said he liked it. Then, asked again about 40 Year Old Virgin. She said she didn't see it. Then feeds cut to the Kitchen and right to fire.

The luxery comp has to do with the movie "Talladega Nights". There's a big race car spinning in the backyard. And we heard one of the producers ask Janelle if she's seen "Anchorman" or "The 40 year old virgin", Janelle said she didn't like Anchorman and that she didnt see the 40 year old virgin. The producer responded by saying he liked both these movies.(LOL)...then we get fire.

Just saw a glimpse of the Luxury comp setup in the BY.

There is a full size race replica car (#7) on a turn table in the backyard.The turntable spans almost the entire yard.

We heard audio of Janelle in the DR.

The last thing heard was someone asking Jan is she liked Will Ferrel.Then Fire.

( bet the comp is linked to the promotion and release of Talladega Nights)

Yep, adding to that clip it's confirmed that Janelle, James, Boogie, Will, Diane, and Danielle are on the same team. They were huddled together working out their plan on how to win the comp.... wearing matching shirts, navy, with Talledaga written on the front. I took pics and will upload them now in pic thread.

I just saw some of something... it looked like they were planning. Will was talking about how he was going to have bolts in his pockets.. then run somewhere and drop the tire, then run back.. and trivia came on as Will asked everyone to 'walk through it'

yep all were in navy shirts that said talledaga nights, with white letters and a cap.

just saw a glimpse again, the feeds are going in and out

it was Dani, Janie, Diane Will and James (I think)

Janie went leg first through the car window and will said "nobodys getting in the back, are you crazy?"

then janie said don't worry they're not being timed right now and di said wait we're not being timed?!

and then boogie cheered from the sidelines.... and they had on black helmets.

Yes, it appears to be some sort of pit stop comp where they all have to get in the car, then get out and perform their pit stop duties, then jump back in and honk the horn, show the flag when they're done. The red team : Kaysar, Howie, CG, Erika, and Marc seem pretty confident that they won.

When the comp is finished, Howie and team, now in the bug room, are talking about that movie. Apparently Janelle will get to watch it as well, as HOH... or so they speculate. Me, I'm not sure.

BB producer," Okay everyone, let's go". Hgs assemble in teams in BY.. they're about to announce who won the luxury comp. Feeds are back, the Navy team won (Janelle, Will, Boogie, James, Diane, and Danielle... I think Boogie sat out of the comp though because he didn't go in the car..maybe because they were one player extra?) , with a time of 1:37!!! Apparently the Navy team knew they had won because they had timed the Red team while waiting using the clock on the eliptical machine. Most seem pretty sympathetic for George. They all agree that the luxury comp was, "very fun and very fair". "It was a blast", added Erika.

A producer just announced that they have to remain outside for another 10 min until the room is ready.

6:11 feeds back:

looks like HGs got playing cards, and the losers of the luxury comp are playng with them, with the exception of Howie who is laying on the bed chatting with them

Howie, and Marc didn't wanna see the movie anyways. They wish they got options of movies to choose from because they didn't like 40 y/o virgin or anchorman (and those people are the ones that produced T-nights, what the winning HGs are seeing)

Howie talks about sex to marc. Marc has had sex with women before but "those days are long gone." Howie asks how many women, Marc won't answer.

Howie trying to ask Erika about her sex life but erika shushes him and says shes concentrating

Marc isn't playing either, he is laying on another bed watching.

I can't watch this anymore, all they're doing is playing cards

They are still playing cards... marcellas walks in and said "can you just imagine if this is the final " ... they all said they would not mind. Erika asked Kaysar if he is a Leo that he acts like one. He says yes he is and asks her how he was acting like a Leo... because I hate losing .. she says yes.. and the continue to play cards.

Kaysar, CB and Erika continue to play cards. Marcellas is laying in the bed watching.. and ask when veto ceremony will be.. they an reply tomorrow. Howie seems to have left the room.

Howie returns and claims he went to hoh and got popcorn.. but marcellas calls his bluff and said no he microwaved it. Howie admits it.

Erika says this is too easy .. just taking beads from the baby. She seems to be winning every hand.

Kaysar says if you close your eyes you can watch the story of your life .. watch your life fall apart while you are in the house.

George came in and said Howie stopped up the tiolet... they are trying to fix it.. Erika goes up to Kaysar and says she needs a hug.. he hugs her and she says she was to stay right there for like 20 years. ..Kaysar did not respond... but shortly moves away..

they get into a jedi howie log discussion. CG is using the plunger trying to unstop the tiolet but it is not working.... says it is majorly clogged and that he needs a better plunger. ... walks to DR to tell them the problem belching as he walks...

Marcy made coffee for everyone.. erika, kaysar and marcy in the kitchen... kaysar weighs .. 198 .. happy that he is now under 200 lbs.

CG is mopping the water up for the tiolet running over... they are talking about how disgusting it all is. CG tries to flush again... plunging it first.. says teh plunger is bad.. but he got it... CG fixes the stopped up tiolet... and goes to get his rubber gloves so he can clean the the mess up.. water all over the bathroom.

Erika, Marcellas and Kaysar in the kitchen. Erika comments that this is what it is like when you have less people in the house. Someone keeps moving Erika

Movie is over. Diane said she thinks it was the worst movie she has ever seen. Will didnt like it. Movie watchers are in the DR. Will said he will have to fake it.

George has cleaned up the toilet. All coming out of the DR now. James join Erika and CG in the bug room and he says he like the movie. He ate 2 buckets of popcorn. Diane and Dani join. Dani thought the movie was funny.

Diane is going to teach them how to play a card game.

I come in to FoTH

Feed pops in to Boogie & Erika in redrum

Boogie: OMG, Will trashed the whole room...like even I was looking at the camera like

& FoTH

Boogie: He dumped it everywhere. If I am saying don't do it....it is bad. I will say great things about it in the DR. I will play along.

Luxury winners called to DR.

Will says he is going to show them acting like they have never seen & say "OMG that was quite possibly the best movie I have ever seen".

I hear Will in the background (must be coming out of DR) saying they will never get a bite out of that.

Will/James/Danielle in redrum. Diane says she enjoyed the popcorn & candy even though the movie sucked. James said the kids were good & it had entertainment value. (guess Talladega Nights must be pretty bad if it can't even get a good review from people locked in a house who have had no exposure to any form of entertainment for a month :huh: )

Feeds switch to Boogie & Will whispering in the bathroom. Will says Janelle thinks people are going to get mad if she doesn't nom Will. Will told her people would get mad at her either way. He said people would get mad when you cash you $150K check from when Boogie wins the show you & I are on the jury & vote for him. Will said Jan is putting up him or Diane & he told her to do whatever but to look at the big picture. CG comes in the the bathroom so they scatter.

After CG leaves Will sings & FoTH.

After FoTH we have Diane, James, Erika, Marcellas playing cards (eeek anyone remember how boring it got last year after they gave the HG cards? All they did was sit around & play cards. boooooring)

(After 15 minutes of all 4 feeds showing Diane teaching cards. I am bored & out for awhile)

Archived