July 20 Live Feed Updates

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dr. Will sent Howie to the DR to ask for an otoscope ("an instrument with lighting and magnifying systems used for visual examination of the tympanic membrane and the canal connecting it to the exterior of the body") He said he'd look at his ear for him. <Like they're gonna have one of those just sitting around... >

Of course, the other HGs tossed in their requests, one of which was a monopoly game from Boogie.

Back to trivia FOTH

1 bbt - Feeds back...

they are sitting in the by, Dani says even top ramen sonds good right now. Marci comments that bb should jst wake him for an hour b4 competitions and the rest of the time he can be asleep/drugged. How they are just sitting and not saying mch -- makes it look like the feeds have frozen.

1pm BB time

Feeds are back, and all the HG's are in the BY. (I am assuming a outdoor lockdown) Someone is in the pool splashing like crazy---Howie I think.

For just a few seconds on F4, I saw the set up for tonights HOH comp. It is the same as last weeks, so I guess that means Trivia again.

Dani talking about food, and what she is going to eat at midnight.

James tells her that she will full in 10 minutes.

Dani says "nope, I'm gonna eat really slow.....I'm going to make love to my food".

Marcellas just asked "What are the doing in the house so long?And why aren't we doing a run thru of this while we are out here?".

(Guess that means they "practice" HOH comps????? Hmmmmmmmm)

Now they are talking about the internet feeds being on now.

(Almost like they were told that they were offf for awhile?)

1- 1:05 --

Seven or eight sitting around the red couch outside -- in total silence for minutes at a time.

Jase is in the pool.

Comments from Marcellas about how much the feedsters must be enjoying this -- not.

Danielle mimicing what we would be saying as if she's been reading these boards! Basically, how boring they are .. and they're supposed to be all-stars and should give us a good show.

James says its our fault because we put half of them in there.

Nakomis gets to smoke another of Janelle's cigs.

In this group is: Howie, Janelle, Kaysar, James, Nakomis, Danielle, Marcellas, Diane -- with all 4 feeds.

As said before, Jase was in the pool.

So that leaves him, Mike, Will, Erica, George off on some other side of the yard.

They're expecting to get to eat regular food tonight. <Is that a reasonable assumption?>

1:25 -- LD is over. Everyone back inside ... except Howie who's laying on a couch. <Still got gas, Howie?>

Two feeds on Howie, two on red room, where Diane and Marcellas are trying to nap. Oh, Erica, too -- as silent as ever.

There's Will -- outside still, trying to sleep along wall.

Jase and Boogie are in the pool. Jase was called to the storage room (twice) but still hasn't gone as best as I know. Discussing scientology. Jase said he'd join if the celebrities had grabbed him. Howie walks nearby, chimes in. Says they tried to grab him.

Boogie asks Howie how the light sabres are going to fit in his life come December of '06 -- when all this is over. No real answer.

Feeds 1 and 2 -- Janelle and James in the downstairs bathroom.

1:30 BBT House just opened up after a lockdown. Mose everyone goes inside. Howie stays seated alone on red sofa in BY

marcy goes to redrum, lying on red sofa with a cloth over his eyes.

Long line for the toilet since they were outside so long.

Diane in redrum lying down. Jase called by BB to SR. (Only the BY and the Redrum is being shown on cams) Cam in redrum zooming in on Marcy's bald head, Ericka's asleep in bed with Diane, also. Jase again being called by BB to SR.

Showing Competition stand in BY (which was like last HOH competition stand) and in the pool is Jase (still not going to SR) and Mike. Will is lying on the grass against the house in the shade!

Jase & Mike talking about people they know and Scientology. Cam in BY is going around the BY, zooming in on 'stuff' and ending up on Will who is still lying in shade on the grass by the house.

Jase & Mike still talking.

Jase has been called to the storage room twice, and has yet to go, he is sitting by the pool chatting with Booger, Will is curled up in the BY asleep, the cam just panned across the BY and the set up indeed is the same as last week.. looks liek trivia again tonight<BLAH>

Marci, Diane, and Ericka are all asleep in the redroom, Nak came in and got her bag and then left..

Jase and Booger are talking about a seminar Jase went to put on by Kelly Preston.. about headshots, improving your career etc.. also about scientology..

jani brought Howie something.. he is passed out on the outside couches..

Jani and James in the BR primping.. looks liek James has growna moustache?? Jani blowdrying her hair.. Other two feeds outside.. Jase still in the pool.. Howie on the bench.. Bogger went inside it seems..

Kayser walked into the BR and we get FOTH

We have some people already getting fussed up for the show tonight. Janelle and Jase are doing their hair in the bathroom. Jase is cutting and placing with minute accuracy. Janelle is fluffing and flouncing.

Boogie has put on the Marcellas afro-wig and plans to wear it. Will complains that it's not all that different from his own hair.

Erica and George puttering around the kitchen, where Will and Mike are. Others off in beds.

10 minutes later the boys are discussing the Fox reality reunion party (Will, Mike, James, Kaysar). Swapping stories, dropping names. Mike gives a shout-out to Kathy Griffin; later one to Joe Vance, an agent.

<Does James have a lisp sometimes?>

Will is saying that they MUST get back their green sweaters with the yellow lettering. They can't say (out loud) what the shirts say. Will says that sometimes you have to push to get what you want but they might be able to get them back.

(I'm out, gang - somebody there?)

Feed one is showing Mike Booger, in bed. We can hear James and Kaysar in the background and they're just talking chit-chat. All of a sudden, we hear music in the background and nobody but Booger notices it. Just as he gets up, smiling, we get Trivia.

JUST before all the feeds cut to trivia, only feed two showed trivia but we could hear the audio from feed one. ( Just thought I would mention since it was an interesting quirk that doesn't usually happen. )

About a minute later, feeds return -- once again, feed two is showing trivia with the audio from feed one.

3:12 bbt Still 4 feeds of trivia...

Feeds popped back on.

Jase and Boogie are talking about him wearing Marci's wig and what clothes to wear with it.

HG getting ready for the show. The ladies look nice, all dolled up!

CG says "Five Minutes...place your bets." He keeps saying five minutes.

Last scene shown was the memory wall. No one's photos were showing. It showed some text, nothing special. Then, trivia.

It's a James-Gets-His-First-HOH Quote:

James says it to George in the kitchen, right about now.

"No, it's a Howie who comes with the HOH basket, not a George."

6:12PM BBT: Howie and Dani talking in the gym.

Dani was nervous at the HoH competition. Janelle enters and she says she was guessing the answers cause she didn

BBT: 6:45 pm

K,M,Di,Marc,James,Jan,E,Dani in Redrm small talk. H,Will,B,CG in Kit area. H and W doing pull ups on stairs.

Not much going on. House still on lockdown.

BBT 6:50 pm

Still talk of HOH question/answers in Redrm. B and Dani in WR. Dani says she thinks BB wanted a woman to win because women are very visual. (I actually think men are more visual) Dani not really working out. (I believe she is in there just to talk to B.) H comes and more talk of HOH comp.

BBT 6:55 pm

Switching Feeds

6:56 Dani, Howie, Will and Boogie in gym. Boogie and Will not talking much. Dani and Howie are discussing the next HoH competitions and when the next endurance one will be.

Other feed on Diane unpacking, Kaysar on bed, and James on couch with Erika. James asks Diane if she thought she would be staying. Diane says that she thought it was going to be a tie. James said Nakomis looked shocked.

BBT: 7:00 pm

James,Di,E,K and CG talking. James speaks of Johnny Fairplay. James was at a party w/him, thinks he is pretty funny. Di knows and likes him too. James says that if he didn't do Allstars he was planning on doing a talk show about it, not fluff stuff like Marc's, but cut throat. Marc said, "Whatever". Now they are teasing Marc that CG will be the host of Housecalls and Marc said if its not his show anymore, "So be it" his life will go on.

James Marci Kaysar Erika in Red room.. talking

Kays- rumor on the street CG could be hosting housecalls (joking)

they say the pics included snoring

Talks about 1/2 of Q&A ?'s about Howie and George.

James says he will get lectured by Marci on how lying is bad..

James : If i tell you your shirt is nice, it makes you feel good. Small lie. I tell them you touched me in BR, BIG lie.

Kays. says james genetically lies.

James jokes that he thinks he's adopted

Marci: u realize he's HOH this week

Kays: oh right, ok james. (all joking)

"Kays. says james genetically lies.

James jokes that he thinks he's adopted"

James also said jokingly, that he "just insulted my parents...thanks Kay."

Howie wants to sleep with James.

James wants to sleep alone.

Howie says that's fair.

7:40 BBT In BY is Mike, Will & James. James off by billiard table, Mike & Will lifting weitghts and talking.

Will is showing Mike a new hold on the weight bar -- no weights on it though and he's huffing and puffing. Will is showing Mike another hold on the bar. Will says he doesn't normally do them, but he read about them somewhere.

James saying to pass back the bar from one to another one and one, then two and two.

Now Mike doing the lifts with the bar, huffing and puffing loudly, then throws the bar down. Erika is out on the red couch in BY.

Mike telling her she has best bod without working out. She thanks him. Erika says she cannot do anything because of the pain in her ribs. Mike has a cramp from flexing muscles too hard.

CCG making food in kitchen. Others in area are Howie, Janelle, James. Will just walked in. Will talking about Julie. Howie and Janelle whispering too low to hear. Then she calls him Beefcake. Howie admiring Janies necklace--a bear tooth. Howie saying he'll carry up James clothing to the HOH room. (LOL) Howie and James walks to BY, Janelle contemplating over the Players Picture on the Board. Standing over by CG, and James walks back in.

10 pm is the word? James when you get your new HOH will you wake me up, says Janelle. James and Janelle walk out of kitchen leaving CG by himself. James came back into kitcchen and talk about the competition and how James won HOH.

All cams on BY. Howie, Will, Erika, Mike sittingn on red couch. Talking about games and Will complaining about how the games aren't up to HIS par. Bringing up suggestions for BB to do. "This is All-stars" Will keeps saying. All BB wants to do is worry about minimum ratings he contineus to say. Mike commenting on how by BB10 the mics will be wireless.

H askes E if she will put him up and she says, Of Course I will put you up.

Why do you keep asking me that?

H going to shaave my foofoo later

E Howie, Howie!

H You think your ribs are hurting more today than before?

E Yes, but some days are better others not

H After 10 days you'll get to other things after then Its a bitch having that. Break my bone, put on a cast, but with the ribs...........

H It's so hot out here

E I'm gonna make me something to eat.

Howie sitting on sofa by self. Everyone else appears to have gone inside

Now all cams in kitchen. 7:54 BBT

7:55 BBT Make note that the last entry had the wrong times for BBT They should be two hours earlier! Sorry. ( moderator note - I fixed it - Jem :) )

Marcy in kitchen along with CG and Will, E and James

Flames :(

8:37 BBT James gets his HoH room... It's red... Sarah sent him pictures, wine, a stuffed animal, and M&M's peanut...

After everyone leaves The S6ers start talking about who's going up... They are talking about Jase... They have talked about ChillTown and Chicken George...

If Kaysar and Howie have anything to do with it Jase will go up... Janelle says she feels bad cause he saved her the first week...They talk about Chilltown is coming after them for sure... During this conversation James is in the bathroom... They are saying next week will be a crap shoot, Kaysar asked if Nak was an America's Choice and we get fire... 8:58 BBT feeds are back and James is out of the bathroom and they are talking about the name of their alliance and say F4 right here let's do it right this time... Everyone but James leaves... He looks at a picture and says BB you had to take that off my camera... It was on my camera... He then starts moving the chairs... James got new boxers and asked could he wear them under jeans... He then opens his food... takes some and eats it and we have fire again...

Archived