Twist Possibilities

lovely

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

abbaholic Posted Today, 10:53 AM

Does anyone ever read the BBinternational boards? Cause the twist they have now, with the "neighbors" and a second smaller house is really intriging(sp?). Hmmm, we have 6 not voted in allstars, would be cool if we had a major twist like this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What exactly happens with the neighbors, and the second smaller house? :huh:

Yes, please someone tell about the other house. I saw the first guest to go in there and she was freakin' out :blink: because she thought she was going home when really they just redirected her into the other house and told her to be quiet. I would love to know the whole story. Thanks.

Here's the post from the BB international board:

Davina opened tonight's show from the diary room, revealing the secret door that leads "next door" - and it's all rather nice actually.

Gorgeous red circular sofa, a pretty nice kitchen-diner, small - but nice enough bathroom, and a bedroom, which is a rather nice shade of blue!

It's all supposed to be soundproofed so they can't be heard - but the garden is just feet away from the house so can only be accessed when the main HMs are indoors.

So who is moving in - Aisleyne or Susie?

"The sixth housemate to be evicted is..."

"Aisleyne!"

The crowd throw in the booing to throw her off the scent - and Aisleyne doesn't want to leave and is quite upset at the prospect of going!

The eviction went ahead as usual 30 minutes later with Aisleyne pretty upset at the prospect of being booed out - with Lea and Pete upset she's going.

As usual, the eviction countdown takes place and Aisleyne climbs to the top of the stairs, with BB telling the HMs to close the front door and return to the lounge.

And then the crowd boo the evictee!

Except, the door hasn't opened and Aisleyne is trying to prise them apart as she spots a runner at the bottom of the stairs who guides her into the house "Next Door".

Aisleyne is in a state of complete shock and confusion - but thankful she hasn't been evicted, while the other HMs try to convince themselves there were some cheers for Aisleyne!

So who is moving in.

First in is Jonathan, a 24 year old bouncer. He's straight and not looking for fame - happy to go back to his life of pulling games once he leaves.

He enters the house to find the main door cut off and is guided into the secret house "next door". It's empty when he arrives, with Aisleyne coming out of the bedroom to meet Jonathan and ask him to explain what's going on. He's clueless!

Next in his Dublin man Spiral, a 22 year old DJ. Davina reminds us all the HMs went through the audition process, so may have met some of the new or existing HMs before.

Spiral is ushered in next door as Aisleyne gets ever more confused, getting no answers from Spiral who is just as clueless to what is going on!

The third neighbour is Jennie, an 18 yr old barmaid from Liverpool. She's scared of nothing and a self confessed bitch who doesn't think before she speaks. She's had a boyfriend for three years.

The process is repeated, though Jennie seems more interested in the mirrors than the HMs. She completly avoids answering Aisleyne's questions, and Davina reminds us that neighbours have been in hiding for nine days prior to entering so know nothing of the secret house too!

Next in is Michael, a 23 year old student from Manchester, living in London. He's into meditating - and pole dancing, and also enjoys tantric masterbation!

He likes the idea of being with a woman - but doesn't fancy them - and has a random habit of becoming a TV presenter during part of the day, a habit which Davina says she shares.

Davina tells us Michael is the 100th housemate. (I think that's 99 + Chantelle)

Back in the house Nikki has concluded they've been locked in the lounge due to her trying to escape up the stairs during last week's eviction.

The final neighbour is Jayne, 36, from Birmingham. Describes her self as an 18 yr old crossed with a mother hen, and has a 12 yr old daughter. She has a secret fetish for PVC and leather - but her entrance outfit mean her secret is out!

She's as confused as everyone else in entering the secret house, but does know Spiral from the auditions.

So the neighbours are in - but there is a twist!

The phone in the secret house rings with Jayne picking up:

"This is Big Brother - is Aisleyne there?"

Aisleyne is instructed to come to the diary room where after saying she is "baffled" and "head****ed" she is told that the viewers have been voting to "move" a housemate to the secret house next door this week.

Aisleyne thanks the viewers and Big Brother and when she is told her stay will be temporary and she will return to the house, her first comment is "imagine their faces!"

Aisleyne is then told of her secret task - over the next few days she must evict four of her new housemates! She can not reveal this too them!

Aisleyne returns to the house and reminds them to be quiet as she could here them - well, Jayne, in the diary room.

Davina then tells us that the four evicted "neighbours" will actually be the ones who move into the main house - and Aisleyne will definately be returning to "face the music".

Brilliant!

My thoughts exactly . . . brilliant :)

Casper Sabe Today, 06:24 AM Post #4

Hmmm.

There is a tie on thursdays live show, and the 15th HG walks in and gets to break the tie?

Surprise, it's Cowboy!!

________________________________________________________________________________

_________

Now that's just scary! :wacko:

What if then twist is that who ever is evicted gets to take one person with her then.

Wouldn't that be interesting. Who would Allison take or Daniell?

Allison takes Janelle

Danielle takes Marc

Just a thought what do you think

i think that this may happen as has anyone seen any of the 6 who didnt get in?

i would think they would have gotten interviewed or been on cbs this morning or something but have not seen them at all since the first show.

I would like to see a a competition where the winner gets to evict someone right on the spot.

I also kinda feel bad for Howie. It looks like the comments made by Will are getting to him. He looks confused and seems to take some things to heart even though Will is just messing with his head.

I dont think it's getting to him... He knows they are just trying to get under his skin so that maybe they could turn him on his alliance, he knows that and is the first to tell Kaysar, Janelle and James that they were doing it... He's stronger this year than last year and is not going to let anyone bully him into something...

I don't think Will is getting to Howie either. From what is edited for the tv show, it gives the impression that Will is walking all over Howie, and not showing very many comebacks from Howie compared to what appears on the live feeds (that's ofcourse when don't have fire).

Archived