Someone Explain What Happened?

I read a post on another website referring to Mike being drunk and turning the entire house against himself and Will. The post said he made Nakomis cry and she declared how her goal was to take out Chilltown and Jase for playing her. Then Will, Boogie, and Jase threatened Howie by saying if he didn't join them they would go after Janelle, Kayser, James, and then Howie himself. Howie didn't say anything. So what happened? I went to the live feeds to get a scoop, but no one could fill me in as they had just tuned in also. Jase if officially with Chill Town now? Also, Mike said to Howie," Diane betrayed us." So does this mean Diane turned on them also? Just a few hours ago she was letting Boogie lick whipped cream off her body. (EWWWW)

in a nutshell courtesy aldav, slightly reworded:

Sun. Night -

Will and boogie in a slash and burn tirade ask Kaysar to Evict them.

He won't

-the whole house wants Will gone (after pissing everyone off)

--Kaysar won't budge

Will:"Use the Veto -Evict me Kaysar"

Kaysar (to Janelle) :"this is all stars, take out the small guns and keep the big ones. Trust me"

hmm, sounds like we will be seeing Diane go, and then if we're lucky, Boogie, then Will.

(personally I think Will is going to leave the show if Boogie is evicted)

Will's just using the same strategy as last year (with a twist).

.... and it seems like Kaysar wants TV land to have some action - - when (and if) they can get the dead wood out of the house.

IMHO :closedeyes:

Kaysar has one of the biggest egos around....sad thing is that his is totally unearned. --Orionvierling

Although I am a fan of Kaysar, he is not my favorite player, and I'm certainly not devoted to him as much as other members/fans are.

However, I just want to ask you what makes you think that he has one of the biggest egos? What has he said/done which makes you think that.

I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from.

Quote Orionvierling: Kaysar has one of the biggest egos around....sad thing is that his is totally unearned.

Quote TheNunOwnedGoat: Although I am a fan of Kaysar, he is not my favorite player

I agree with thenunownedgoat, and in my opinion I think Kaysar's culture and demeanor makes people think that he is egotistical. But remember that his culture is totally different to the average American and his attitude can be misconstrued by people who are unlike him and who do not know him...

i am a huge sov fan but i see where ppl get that kay is egotistical

he has put a plan into action that only looks good for him and looks really bad for his team

when boog, drunkenly, went into hoh last night, he summed it up in a nutshell

he said , gesturing to janie, howie and james

you guys wanted me and will out, kaysar had other plans and didn't do that, so now you guys want erika to use the veto, and she won't so you guys are pissed off....

kaysar is keeping his real plan, and i am not quite sure what that is yet, to himself, as he doesnt trust the others to keep their mouths shut...

he might be right in doing this but it does make him look like he thinks he is better than everyone else, especially those he is supposedly aligned with

also, during the talk in hoh with will and boog after noms

will or boog said something about how all the others were going after kaysar first, before janie and how and james

kaysar said...yeah, i know, because of my intelligence

or something like that

it sounded HORRIBLY conceited to me

i do think that kaysar thinks he is smarter than everyone

and it kills me when janie is standing there trying to convince him of something that we all know to be true...and he is telling her that she is wrong

ie...that di and nak were alis 2 votes

i personally do not thnk that kay is the smartest guy in the house

he does tho

and that is what makes alot of ppl say that king kaysar is and egomaniac

I just watched the video... "Kaysar Explains P1"... someone explain to me how Kaysar is smarter in keeping Will AND Mike over Nakomis or Diane?!?!?!?!?!

He KNOWS they are an alliance! how in the world is that smart of him!?!?!?

but James said it best to them when he said "last year you were so concerned about Maggie coming after you... if you get her out of the house she CAN'T come after you!!!!!"

The logic of saying we'll get the floaters out of the house so they can't vote with Will/Mike doesn't make sense... vote Will or Mike out of the house, and then they aren't around for the floaters to vote with them...

It would make soooooo much sense for them to approach Erika/Diane/Nakomis all together, work and deal for Erika to use the veto, put up Mike or Will, then all of them vote together... they would have James/Howie/Janelle/Marcellas/Erika/(Diane or Nakomis)... more than enough votes to pull it off...

Kaysar has fallen into the same mistake Howie made last season by targeting James/Sarah, who could be 'kinda/sorta' trusted, instead of going after Maggie who they KNEW was their enemy...

Last thing... why is a floater to be more feared than your enemy? Your know you can't trust your enemy and can NOT work with them... a floater you can't trust, but can work with them some of the time...

I have to diasagree kaysar is not doing what will and boogie want. will is upset he is not being veiwed in his perception that he is the biggest threat. Once more i have to say kaysar is playing a good game this time around and i think janelle and howie need to see this for what it is or maybe they do and are just playing.

but James said it best to them when he said "last year you were so concerned about Maggie coming after you... if you get her out of the house she CAN'T come after you!!!!!"

The logic of saying we'll get the floaters out of the house so they can't vote with Will/Mike doesn't make sense... vote Will or Mike out of the house, and then they aren't around for the floaters to vote with them...

It would make soooooo much sense for them to approach Erika/Diane/Nakomis all together, work and deal for Erika to use the veto, put up Mike or Will, then all of them vote together... they would have James/Howie/Janelle/Marcellas/Erika/(Diane or Nakomis)... more than enough votes to pull it off...

Kaysar has fallen into the same mistake Howie made last season by targeting James/Sarah, who could be 'kinda/sorta' trusted, instead of going after Maggie who they KNEW was their enemy...

Last thing... why is a floater to be more feared than your enemy? Your know you can't trust your enemy and can NOT work with them... a floater you can't trust, but can work with them some of the time...

Perhaps Kaysar got bruised last year for going head to head with a big dog (Cappy). That did make him prime target number one. I remember before he left the house he was breaking a deal with Maggie to go after James.

Marcellas called called their goat last night when he told them what killed them in season 6 was their reluctance to go after Maggie. They were constantly going after revenge evictions instead of Maggie who orchestrated that whole alliance. Maggie was the glue that kept April and Ivette from killing each other at the end.

Howie and Jame for the firs tow weeks kept saying Nakomis and Diane need to go. I have a feeling the other three are just as afraid to go after Will and Mike. Just as Will and Mike are too afraid to go after the four. Until recently as Wiil and Mike have laid their cards out for all to see.

Everyone knows what they have been playing now.

either way, Mike and Will are losing an ally on Thursday, and after their drunken night of turning everyone but jase and chicken george against them, they stand to lose. Even if one of them won HOH and got rid of a BB6, the others would come directly after them. (someone noted the BB6 crew seem to do well in HOH comps when they want revenge. It only takes two times for Chill Town to be gone. Personally, I prefer the house divided like it was last season. You know who is playing the game and what side they are on. James mastered the art of playing both sides for a good couple of weeks, but I don't think Jase is smart enough to do the same. I think he was caught out last night as being with Chill Town when he accompanied Will and Boogar everywhere on their drunken rampage. (I think Jase might have some strange bi-sexual thing going, as his idiotic moves always have to do with wanting to start all guy alliances LOL)

"Howie and Jame for the firs tow weeks kept saying Nakomis and Diane need to go. I have a feeling the other three are just as afraid to go after Will and Mike. Just as Will and Mike are too afraid to go after the four. Until recently as Wiil and Mike have laid their cards out for all to see."

Very true... I found it humorous that Janelle was quoted as saying she wants to win HOH next week so she can nominate Will and Mike... I'm thinking, Janelle you were HOH the first week! If you wanted Mike and Will, why didn't you nominate them then? I know Jase was co-HOH but still... Janelle/Howie/James didn't seem to be pushing Kaysar for nominating Will/Mike back on Friday.

What I'm interested in seeing is if Will or Mike win HOH on Thursday, will they go right at the SOV? Would be very interesting if say Will won HOH, and for nominations he stood and said...

"Kaysar and Janelle, I have nominated both of you because you are idiots! You have both been HOH and had the opportunity to nominate the only alliance you were certain existed in the house. Instead, you went after pawns... for that reason, you don't deserve to be in the house. The nomination ceremony is now over."

the reason Janelle did not nominate Mike and Will during her reign as HOH is due to two reasons. One is that she had to share responsibilities with Jase and she didn't know who Jase was with, so she didn't want to throw names out there in case he disagreed. Smart move. The other reason is that both Danielle and Alison were obviously targeting her, so it was easier for her to get rid of one of them because by targeting her they were also putting Jase into a sensitive spot. Janelle is a smart girl. I hope she wins the next HOH and does put up Mike or Will. It'd be great to see Mike exit due to Janelle sending him packing.

I don't even begin to notice half the tactics Dr. Will and Boogie use, all I've noticed is that they seem to play the game all-out 24/7 (like even going so far as to making a spectacle out of George's snoring while the guy's asleep by getting everybody else out of bed to go look at him).

Like they seem to have a real feel for other people - doesn't Chilltown's extreme and annoying behavior help highlight just how stubborn Kaysar is and make James and Janelle even more mad at Kaysar for not listening to their wish to get rid of Boogie? And they seem to know they can do this without Kaysar moving the target onto them.

As for how Nakomis and the rest of the house feel about their behavior, maybe they know they can push the envelope this far because (1) they know the rest of the house might be tempted to vote based on how annoying people are, but ultimately still feel more threatened by having 4 sovs in the house (2) they want to see whether Nakomis has cut any deals with the sovs to get them out (based on the fact that she's never based her votes on how annoying people are, so if she suddenly wants them out then they might assume that it's because she cut a deal), and (3) they know that after they succeed in antagonizing the sovs, they have the ability to charm people back into their camp by using the old 'sorry, I was drunk' excuse and point out how their excess benefited all the non-sovs in the long-run.

I don't know . . .

I for one can't wait to see how Booger (I'll no longer give him the respect of "Boogie", even if that was respect, LOL), Will, and Jase are going to grovel to recover from their bullying mistakes last night.

I'm hoping first, I should say, that the other houseguests will remember the night and hold it against the three. I'm hoping second that they will draw out and PRETEND forgiveness. My ultimate hope is that someone other than the SOV nominates them!

Archived