HouseGuest Sizes/Info??

Louise

Well...I never imagined I'd get such rude replies.

What a disappointment. I came on thinking I was on "common ground" here with others that have questions and are fans of BB.

I was curious because of all of the talk about Janie being huge by Alison. So it got me wondering about them and their sizes and what the house might do to them, how it might change them physically.

Thanks for all the rude comments! Why waste your time? :blink:

I don't think anyone was really intending to be rude... Sometimes it's just hard to understand what exactly people mean over the computer... I don't know of a website that you can find that information out about the houseguest... Sorry...

Wow, Louise, I am so sorry that you thought my comment was rude. Never meant to give you that impression at all :( I sincerely apologize. I was just curious why you wanted to know is all.

According to her website, Ali is 5'5 and 118lbs.

I don't know for sure, but I imagine that the houseguests other websites may include the same information.

Thanks everyone ...

I was curious if Janelle was that tall..quite a difference in herself and Alison.

Also just with what they are eating I heard Danielle mention she might drop 5 or 10 lbs this week alone. I believe it was Danielle.

I just find it interesting to see if they change, etc.

No hard feelings on the comments :-) just got mixed up the way it seems on the computer I think.

Thanks for the responses.....SHOW TIME SOON...in a couple hours! (As if you all didnt realize that...lol)

I met Maggie last year over Christmas time at a Williams and Sonoma .. (she looked scared when I approached her .. and I am a petite, young girl very unthreatning) .. anyway, when I met her I was surprised by how tiny she was .. like 5 foot 3 or so .. really short compared to what I thought her height was on the show.

I would of thought she was "bigger" then that too.

Pretty neat you got to meet her :-) I didnt get the live feeds last year so I only knew the houseguests from what I saw on tv.

Its much more interesting this time around.....but the song and the fire do get a bit annoying.

I can see where Louise might see some of the answers as rude. What she desired were some serious answers and probably felt that the commentary not answering her query were superfluous and somewhat derogatory in nature even though no rudeness was intended.

I used to run a fan message board for a celeb. friend of my nephew's. This friend, who starred in several films and one long-running tv series, was appalled by the number of personal questions "fans" would ask on that forum. When americahatesjen asked Why do you want to know? Will you be making them outfits? I about fell off my chair laughing because that is sooooo what this young man would have said had the same question been asked about him.

Louise is right, of course, that on a serious board only the serious need reply. This board, however, isn't that place. Posting here is going to include banter and frivolity. That's what makes it fun. So to make a long story short, we're sorry, Louise!

Archived