Females only ones targeted for eviction?

Catwishes

The last two weeks only females have been targeted for eviction. I've wondered why no males have been nominated. Coming in, there were more males than females anyway. Is it wise to throw the balance of power in the direction of the males considering that in physical competitions, males are usually stronger and faster? Wouldn't it be smart to nominate an equal number of males to females and keep the ratio more evenly based?

It seems everyone is afraid to nominate Dr. Will and Boogie. I realize they are keeping Chicken George around as an extra to evict at their leisure but come on.

Anyone like to comment?

You're right it is all the women getting nominated and I wondered about that too. But I think in the end it isn't going to matter about male female sides. Although you would think the women would have some reaction to it and want to rally to try and get some men out just to keep it even. None of them seem to have mentioned it that I can remember.

the woman are 100% to blame for this

for not coming together to at least work as a team. every reality show you watch with woman they cut each other throat right way. this season is no different. last season bb was no different. the man may hate each other but they have the logic to not cut each other throat right away. if lisa was here instead of WILL she would have been voted out week 1.

I can't co-sign that. Last year the men went at it pretty hard core after the first eviction of a woman. I do agree though that females on reality shows seem to focus more on attacking each other on superficial characteristics rather than coming together in an alliance.

I don't like Jannell but its not because shes pretty and its true women are very very catty with each other. Diane wants Janie out just because shes jealous of her (imo) but I really thought Nakomis would give her a chance because shes use to being judged, guess I was wrong

One transcript I read said that Boogie made the comment that he would never vote for a woman to win BB. Not that this has anything to do with how other people are playing. But it does show Boogie's mentality towards women.

Archived