Who do you think the Secret Couple is?

sparklet

BB Twist!!!

I think it could be Kay and Jan because when Erika and Kay were playing pool Erika asked him if he was still into Brunettes and he said no he is into Blondes...Notice how they are never seen together..

or could it be Erika and Kay because I and wonder how she became america's choice

or Boogie and Erika

or Diane and Boogie naw!!! Take that back

Erika and Boogie because she secretly tells him everthing.

who cares this year. when almost everyone has secret alliances. if they is a secret couple in the game it is a lame twist in a season that so far that has been uneventful with twist

Only since Season four. Before that, the twists were boomerang HGs coming back.

Twists keep the show fresh - and the twists themselves need to be fresh to do that. X factor was fresh and fun, putting someone back in (the first time) was fun, the spy screen was fun, but secret couple???? BOOOOOOOOOORING!

The twists this year are (so far) dual HOH, POV player selection, and no PB & J. I actually like these twists. They don't seem as contrived or as lame as the ones in 5 and 6.

I dont know I thought I read it here or Jokers that this was going to be one of the twist...It could be just rumor base but how interesting...NOW SCREW U GUYS I GOING TO ANOTHER POST :P

I got this off of the live feed:

Erika: so where does your allegience lie between Diane & myself

Boog: to you. to you & Will (something about how he hopes he can get over his own emotions)

There is your secret couple right here.. I had a feeling..

Nakomis and Howie

Normal people don't go off on eachother like that unless it's planned.

I don't think there is a secret couple. This sounds to me like boredom taking over the morty's members. If we had more excitment in the house we wouldn't be making up scenarios. I just wish something good would start happening. If I were paying for live feeds I would be very disappointed. No wonder the ratings are going down. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE BB, but I was expecting so much more this season. <_<

I just want to see some action!!! :P

Archived