Dont't deserve to win because they are so rich

Wease

:lol: I was being sarcastic when I said they should double our money back!

Although, I do complain about the feeds only because of more fire than feeds and all the cameras being the same room. Now that really IS a jip to me. :angry:

Now, back to the thread topic...

Something about Will and Boogie just rubs me the wrong way. Rich or not, they should just go.

I agree with Dep on the issue of complaining. I said it myself earlier in another thread. It is what it is. If you don't like what you're seeing, then change the channel and cancel the live feeds. It's still early in the game. You don't know what's going to happen down the road. Be patient!

And . . . if Boogie is so rich, why hasn't he had rhinoplasty on that hook attached to his face? Surely, Dr. Will has contacts and could refer him to a good plastic surgeon. :P

For me it's not that I think Boogie and Will shoudln't win because they are already rich,..it's because of how difficult they are making things for BB to film and for us live feeders and makign fun of us and such to the point where their money has now BECOME an issue with me! They have it,..don't need it,..and they let us fans know this and spend all their time tryign to break the rules, piss us off and call us pathetic, as well as the entire game of BB,..so no,..they don't deserve it.

Too bad with all their money they couldn't at least be grateful to be considered for All Stars and show to the world how the stereotypes about rich people can be wrong.

They have failed miserably and I want them both gone becuase anyone who makes as much fun of this whole process does not deserve to be there or to go to the end.Period.

Why the BB6er's aren't working that angle with the floaters is beyond me! Since everyone else in there wants and needs the money, and Boogie and Will are basically saying they only did this because CBS begged them too,..WHY would someone like Nakomis want to be a part of that in her quest to get out BB6er's? The NON winners?I don't get it,....should be a slam dunk to turn them against Chill town and THAT is the anlge the BB6 needs to use to get the floaters on their side! Nothing new or anything we live feeders have only been privy too,..they knew all this and have lived with both now long enough to see it.

They're rich,..AND they make fun of the whole game and the whole process and in essence make fun of the ones who really DO need the money.

Makes me ill that they are missing the obvious!

Oh cindyannie . . .

There is a lot of complaining. Just read this thread alone. People don't like the HGs, don't like the feeds, don't like the way people are playing, etc.

Oh and by the way, right now I have 4 camera angles on my live feeds. Maybe yours is broken?

Capeche?

Good post Shell - very good points about Dr. Will and Boogie. Dr. Will is such a sarcastic sh$t and Boogie is just following his lead. They do talk about a lot of forbidden subjects and try to be as obnoxious as possible.

Yes I do see four separate cameras right now you are correct. That's because they are all sleeping.

I challenge you to make this same statement once they are awake and talking.

And I didn't complain about all those other things only that they only show 2 feeds. That's all I am pissed about. Okay?

I've noticed that they usually will offer a close-up shot and a long range shot when there are a lot of people together so that everyone can hear all of the conversations that are going on.

Maybe they are limiting these camera angles because there are so many people in the house and rather than show a clip of someone going to the bathroom or taking a shower, they limit it to those camera angles. I'm sure that when more people are evicted, we'll get cameras on more of the action and those clandestine conversations. ;)

Let me know if CBS responds to your complaint. They may have had other complaints from other live feed watchers.

I hope they have and I hope they listen. I agree with you about the different shots and for different reasons. But I can tell you that I've been watching one conversation and poof they leave it to go to one scene of 4 people. Where are the other 9? Are they all sleeping no. Are none of them talking ofcourse. I just object to not being shown all four cameras on different discussions. Not saying every minute but they never seem to do it this year at all for some reason. They also are very slow to tell someone to stop blocking their mic or to put one on and then you have missed what they said. It's just annoying and not what I thought I was paying for.

Will and Marc were talking earlier (week 1 maybe) about how they didn't bring nice clothes to the show because they couldn't get hangers/hang them up. Actually, I think Marc did bring a suit and it got all wrinkled. He was pissed. So, maybe that's why Mike dresses like he does. Just a thought. Who knows, maybe he does just have bad style. :P

Well I DON'T have the live feeds this year because I DON'T like how lousy they are.And I don't miss them at all.I get updates just fine between here & other sites without watching FOTH.Kudos to those willing to buy them.

As for deserving players.All's fair in sneakiness or floatership.All of us have a type of personality we want to win.Rich or poor,funny or snively,funky hair or pretty.Game on!

And feel free to gripe anytime you like in here.I'll listen or skip to the next section.But I won't get cocky & bossy and tell you not to.What goes around---! <_<

I've noticed that a selected few on this forum seem to be really mean. I'm just wondering why they find it necessary to push their misery upon the rest of us who enjoy having intelligent conversations about the game, complaints or whatever?

Have a great day everyone!

Kelly

Archived