Dont't deserve to win because they are so rich

Wease

James was just saying that the house is saying boogie and Will dont deserve to win because they have so much money. God I am sick of that stupid excuse. This game is not a charity. Tell ya what house guests if you want some money get a good education and work hard for your wealth. I dont think a guy who went to school for 9 years or a guy who made great descions in buisness should be penalized due to their hard work. Its all just sour grapes and a pity party. Hey James maybe if ya didnt decide to go to school as a 30 year old you might have a little cash now yourself. Before James fans rip me I actually like James the most out of all the S6 but I am just sick to death of hearing that shitty excuse why Boogie and Will dont deserve to win.

And what's really ironic about it is on one hand, Will and Boogie are faulted for being too rich to deserve winning BB whereas they also fault Chicken George for being so poor and not wanting him to make it to the end. Even Nakomis told Kaysar today that if she's the one to leave this week to just promise her one thing: that Chicken George will not be left standing at the end. Then they went on to talk about how he sold his car to campaign around the country as an investment to get into the house, blah, blah, blah. In other words, they don't want emotion to come into play where George is concerned because he doesn't have enough money, but they also don't want someone like Will or Boogie to win because they have TOO much money.

Somebody call WAHHHHBULANCE.

If ya don't like the feeds, you can contact REAL at 1-866-212-1343. They will be more than happy to cancel your subscription

If ya don't like the Show on CBS, there are numerous other channels offfering many other options for your viewing pleasure.

The thing I don;t understand, is that if you dislike the players, dislike the content on the feeds, dislike the way Julie hosts the shows, dislike the editing on the shows etc. Why do some of you continue to purchase the feeds each season, watch the show every season, AND feel the need to come here and post so much about all the things you dislike?

Oh, that's right, you do actually like the feeds, and the show, the players, and the attention you get on the boards.

Hmmmm, kinda sounds like Will syndrome to me. :lol:

Dep

just my .02 Im starting college in October and I'm in my thirties. Its never to late to go to college no matter at what age the person is. They all have a chance to win whether rich or poor ....it just seems to me that George and Erica are just "Hangin Out" and not really playing and those two I think dont deserve the money. Marc too but he is entertaining so he should have his chance too.

anywhoo thats it

Yeah you are right blahblah it is never too late to go back to school sorry if I offended you. I was just sick of all the whining houseguests complaining about guys who earned every penny they have not being deserving of winning more money just because they are successful.

These conversations about money, are all about individual people's values. Every single one of them, wants the money in the end. More than that, every single one of them wants to win. Is it fair for anyone to say, oh he doesn't need the money, or for another person to say oh I need the money more? Well no .. not really.

But are people going to do it? Yes absolutely. It's one part stratagey, and one part personal selfishiness we all have. If you're poor, and you know someone is rich .. aren't you going to resent just slightly that they're rich .. and aren't you going to feel maybe ever so slightly MORE entitled than they are? Don't you think that you might think other people might agree with you however subtly?

It's an arguement which wins you votes. It's also an arguement made to get rid of people.

Marcellas and co, who are talking about CG's situation with money and wanting to make sure that he's out .. wanting to make sure that his pity plea doesn't get heard .. wanted him out for other reasons .. but people have to find ways to convince themselves in this game that it's OK to get rid of someone. It's just a justification tactic .. to justify to themselves the fact that they are in essence .. ruining someone else's chances for the money, and of winning .. they're trying to protect their own best interests .. and their own belief that they secretly are the one who deserves it.

Actually, Casper, I'm not so sure that a vast majority of these players are here for the money. Don't get me wrong - I dig the idea of the All Stars & there are plenty of players I wanted to see more of -- but I really feel there are more players this season camping out for 'face time' than anything else. As much as I liked the idea, it's already worn thin. Everyone here's rallying for the best camera shots & one liners they can muster. This season feels so staged. I have a hard time staying interested. I hope once the real nut-cutting starts these people will forget about the cameras & their agents & start playing the game. I don't care who has the most/least money -- I'm just sick of posers that showed up to pad their resumes. I want to see these people start playing the game!!

Susan.

how about Boogie aka Ellen Degeneres doesn't deserve to win because he isn't even an All Star. Grrr, it makes me so angry that he got in just because of Will's contract and we have to put up with his obnoxious "want to be a white rapper" who questions everything the fans like. He is so obviously jealous of Kayser and the rest of the BB6 cast because they were voted in on America's Choice. He not only got in because of Will, but also released his name as a Candidate before the show even aired. I wish CBS had announced live that night that he was DQ'd because he violated the contract. Then Will would have been forced to enter the house without his precious Boogie and Boogie's spot would have gone to someone worthy of the title All Star. (my opinion is Lisa, simply because she WON the game, whether people liked it or not, she had every right to come back, as she was a winner who was willing.)

"Oh Orion, you never let me down. I said to someone that you would be one of the ones that posted something like that...

Gotta love the predictable ones"

Yeah...sure you did. You are just mad because someone called you on your try for dictatorship. Of course I knew you would attack me....you are so very predictable.

<_< just because people say that the feeds suck (which most of the time we have fire, or all 4 cams on same people) doesnt mean they dont want them.

sometimes i think my husband sucks.. but i dont go and get rid of him. :P

if you compair the live feeds to the last few years, i think everyone can agree that this year they are cutting them off way too much and they only show 1 to 2 rooms at a time.

people complain.. its human nature. :)

Somebody call WAHHHHBULANCE.

If ya don't like the feeds, you can contact REAL at 1-866-212-1343. They will be more than happy to cancel your subscription

If ya don't like the Show on CBS, there are numerous other channels offfering many other options for your viewing pleasure.

The thing I don;t understand, is that if you dislike the players, dislike the content on the feeds, dislike the way Julie hosts the shows, dislike the editing on the shows etc. Why do some of you continue to purchase the feeds each season, watch the show every season, AND feel the need to come here and post so much about all the things you dislike?

Oh, that's right, you do actually like the feeds, and the show, the players, and the attention you get on the boards.

Hmmmm, kinda sounds like Will syndrome to me.

Dep

Hell yea, I was going to say the same thing

Hey Dep why are we not allowed to complain about feeds that don't show everything in the house but only what they want you to see? Didn't we pay for 4 cameras not 2? I love the feeds but I am not happy about this. I did make my complaint to CBS they have not responded. I think people have the right to complain about a service that is not what it advertised. And why do you get off attacking people so much?

Archived