Diane and Nakomis pity party..

cindyannie

Why doesn't one or both of them approach Kaysar and tell him they will both back him or them by not voting against them if they ask Erika to take one of them off the block and put up Jase or Will?

Isn't that what your supposed to do in this game? Make deals try to save yourself?

Do they think they are too good to go to Kaysar and beg for their life? That's the game isn't it?

yeah, it really is sad to see them up there boohoooing about the comp. half of comps if not most are luck. but they make it so personal.. like bb did this on purpose so they couldnt win.

they look pretty pathetic

that would be funny if erika used to veto and then kaysar put erika up in place. but the guys wouldn't vote erika out since she's dated booger. i think the house will keep nakomis because each team knows that she can make a deal and stick with it more than diane the dunce. who knows though.

they were not talking about bring someone back as if it was fact. they were thinking that bb might do that and they talked about why they think that.

they have no idea if they are doing it or not.

I agree that more players will enter the house. I don't believe it will be someone voted out as in past years. I believe it will be a player or players that were not originally in the house. BB will add a clause that they can't be voted out immediately, and it will change the face of the game. PLEASE, let me be right. I would love it! Think how the hampsters would scramble.

yes. if erika chose not to use the veto then she is safe and the people on the block are not. if she used the veto save either nak or diane, then kaysar has to put someone else up on the block to take that person's place. he can replace that spot with erika/the veto winner.

i dont think she'll do that though, i bet she will leave it as it is with nak and diane being up on the block.

they said they didn't want to campaign against each other. once again making things personal instead of playing the game. i think nakomis knows she's the target between the two of them. she's a straight-shooter, so i don't think she'd campaign against diane. who knows, though, it's a long time until eviction night. we'll see what happens.

couple question

what kind of comp was it?

how the hell did the leech ericka win?

So wouldn't it make sense for one or both of them to actually play the game and try to save themselves by making a deal? Instead of sitting around moaning that no one is talking game to them why don't they approach someone themselves and play the game? Now I really want both of these players to go they don't even play the game.

because it is useless to beg when the folks you are begging to are set in their ways

uvpnolimits Posted Today, 05:34 PM

because it is useless to beg when the folks you are begging to are set in their ways

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's as good an answer as I've read.

almost like ali begging

it was so pointless.

the reason your are nominated is because the line in the sand has been drawn :lol:

Archived