Veto Competition

cindyannie

Guest jordansmom

Kaysar may be smart outside the house but in this game his not. Janey understands how to play this game.

ericka the leech gets thrown in the action early. cant wait to see why type of veto comp it was that she won.

you 3 hours late

thanks for the info

MidnightBlue Today, 03:16 PM

James wont go against them in front of them. He might behind their backs. They just dont tell James everything just in case. That little bubble from last year is still in his head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can see James being the first to turn on the sov6, but I too think he'll be sneaky about doing it, like MidnightBlue said "behind their backs". I like the way James play's BB! :D

by using the POV, making a deal with Nakomis. Vote Diane out and then she has Nakomis, Boogie, and Will not after her. S6 would be pissed, but she still wouldn't move up on the target list. This would give her a huge IN with everyone but I fear she does not the backbone to make a move like that.

ericka is a leech i dont see her using veto

i think that would make her public enemy #1 for C4 she already seems to be on their radar and she's thier ally right now lol.... soon i think C4 will put her up like they did to james last year he was thier ally and they put him up lol, they do think erica is a floater just floating thier way atm she is on thier radar i think tho

Archived