Veto Competition

cindyannie

The S6'ers are turning their backs on James already... If he wins the veto the question is will he use it like they want him to?

Guest StarBaby

Janelle is still sticking up for James from what I can see. But who knows what he would do. I don't think he completely wants to make enemies of the S6'ers, so I think he WOULD use it like they want him to.

I disgaree. James isn't ready to turn his back on season 6 yet, so he certainly won't mess up their plans with the Veto. The season 6 cast also have Erika and Marcellas. One of the opposite alliance is obviously going home, whether the Veto is used or not. Looks like the house will be divided again and I imagine James will play both sides the way Jase wanted to. (but didn't Jase get caught out)

I think if James or Kaysar wins it James will put pressure on to use it and nominate George

If Will wins it he may just use it to be cocky like he promised and dare Kaysar to keep his word to the so called deal he made with them to get rid of the floaters

If Erika wins it I believe James will pressure her to use it maybe Janelle too but Kaysar won't want to

Obviously if either Nakomis or Diane wins it they will have to put someone up there.. this will be interesting I want to see how James and the S6ers agree on what to do

Guest StarBaby

I can't really think of one reason why James would want to use the veto this time. The only thing it would accomplish is alienating his alliance, and possibly putting someone up from his possible alternate/other alliance.

Guest StarBaby

What would be the point of putting up Chicken George? I don't see Kaysar going that direction. He wants to take out a major player and/or cause dissention in the ranks. I can't see putting up George doing either.

Going after George at this point does indeed seem lame. But for some reason it keeps coming up by Janelle's alliance. He may be a floater but so is Erika and Marcellas. And if Erika is, in fact, a mole for Will's alliance then they would be much better off ridding themselves of Erika before George.

Guest StarBaby

It is Erika. Nak and Di said SHE won't use, and SHE is Kaysar's buddy. So out of who played, it has to be Erika.

i think this puts erica in a bit of a pickle, everyone in the house (cept bb6 and chill town) think nak and diane was a mistake to put up so erica can please kaysar and his crew by not using but then she shows whos side shes on or she can use it to save diane making quick enemys of bb6

Wasn't there some discussion by Kaysar and Janelle that they would like to use the veto to remove one of the nominees so they can replace it with someone else that they would prefer to take out? If so, then Kaysar and Janelle are going to WANT Erika to use the veto. However, if she's working for chilltown then she's going to be in a real bind.

This is GOOD because it just may expose Erika as the floater (and mole?) she is.

Archived