Saturday, July 15th

CeCiMom

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:angry: maybe he was just being will, but when he asked kaysar is the hookah really for humans or camel's there was a collective sigh from everyone out there last night, i don't care i just think it was insensitive.and maybe even the smallest bit racist.he had already taken a few hits himself when he said this.maybe a bit of bad reactiion from me,but i can't help but think if ivette had said this last year there would already be a thread about it but since it's dr.will were to believe it to be nothing..... <_<

i don't think jase meant anything bad about the comment, it's not like he used racial slurs or anything.... it's more like a bad stereo type it was a stupid comment and i think he realized it but i don't think he really meant any harm

i like jase this year he sure got his stuff together this year

how much of these threads are you guys gonna make? :blink:

I was going to start a topic about this cause I wasn't sure of what he said. Was hoping I was reading it wrong. I can't believe he said that either. I was really starting to like him this season as well but now he can pretty much kiss my butt.

I don't tolerate racist comments from anyone.

That was really low and pathetic for him to say. Maybe he hasn't changed after all.

I didn't see it or I would've commented on it. Now bout Ivette., UGGGGGG i just hated her mroe then Ali and that is sayin something. lol But Dr. seems like a arrogant ASS. I still liek him thought. but not some of the things he says.

Edit. Was in a diff thread. lol

i agree UVP.. its really getting stupid now.

is nobody reading the titles of the other threads.. ???

<_<

this topic is already being talked about in several other threads. and they are all on this page :blink:

EDIT: thank you mods for merging them all into one .... :)

I saw a pic in the daily pics thread - it looks like somebody poured ketchup and mustard over her head . . . it almost makes me wish she'd go back to green :huh:

Edit: Woah, still haven't gotten used to the threads moving so fast . . . was referring to Nakomis' new 'do :)

PS I think Diane and Nakomis assume it's Janelle's idea partly due to jealous (like they just want to rationalize it and trash her), but also partly because she is kind of the mastermind of the sovs and Diane and Nakomis and the sovs don't talk with each other enough to know what the others' are thinking (maybe?) Like Will and Boogie are the only one who have ever said they want Kaysar out . . . everybody else seems to mention Janelle and James first, eh?

sometimes i get the feeling kaysar wants will to stay, almost like they allined before the show, and all those fights and stuff were staged

i know james wants to keep will as long as possible cause will is james best resource to screw over kaysar janelle and howie.... and i'm sure james will be looking for revenge down the line sometime

i think howie likes having will around a his "playmate"

and kaysar seems to be trying to make deals with will and boogie

the only one of the 4 that really wants will out is jani

Guest StarBaby

It depends. If it is a golf game, then it could take a while. Plus you have to remember they are filming for the show, so they might have to start and stop alot, or even redo scenes. It's always like this.

ok, did anyone hear someone say "i dont know, she might get a penalty nomination for that" or something to that effect??? it was right after they came back from veto.

i heard something like that and wonder what and who they are talking about.

nonono.. i know they were complaining about the veto comp... but i heard someone ( i think will) say that "she might get a penalty nomination for that"

it was regarding something someone did..

its just so bright...its piss yellow and bozo orange/red.. its nasty.

i am still trying to get over the vile green eye shadow and then she goes and pulls a bozo the clown stunt.. :angry::angry:

there really should be a law against certain things.

Archived