Janelle/Marcellas

Right but that was my point about Janelle. She said "so did I" meaning she thought that Danielle was going to be the obvious choice but that Kaysar picked his own people without input. Janelle and James both did not agree with the nominations and wanted or thought they were going after Danielle and Chicken George or Mike. So if it sounded like Janelle was lying it was because she wasn't informed. And to me that is a bad thing when your own alliance doesn't know what your voting as Kaysar did. I think it was a mistake to not include them.

I said this before. I dont remember her telling Marc they would put up Dani. I remember her telling him she would not put him up if she had HOH and if she got veto she would use it to get him off the block if he was on. Who know? I'am not even sure now....dont know how they can be.

(maybe.. like we can put her up next time?)

I seem to remember Janelle talking Marcellas into voting out Alison by telling him we'll get Alison out now and Danielle will be next. I don't recall the details of that conversation, but the idea of Danielle being on the radar for next time is floating around there somewhere (and Marcellas seemed to remember it). Does anyone recall how that particular part of it happened?

That's what I remember too but neb says no she did promise him. Dunno?

WHA? :blink: please read i never said anything of the sort this is what i said for a second time

I never said she did

though if (from what the other poster wrote) it went like this

Marci-I thought Danielle was going to go up

Janie- So did I

she was lieing....who cares if she lied..but if it went like that that was a lie

I love Janie, Marcellas, Kaysar, and a few others, but in my eyes Janie did lie, a little lie in the grand scheme of things, but still a lie. But let's face it. Only ONE person can win this thing. While a few of the people are operating from a block, they all have their own agendas, as it should be. Safety in numbers only gets you so far.

edited to add: But if Marcellas finds out, I do not want to be Janie. Marcellas can hold a grudge forever

Marcellas has promised Janelle to vote to get Ali out.

She is promising to use any vetos she gets to take him down.

This is what I found from the actual mortys transcript of the conversation. I still don't see where she says they will put up Danielle?

I am not sure if Janie is being totally disloyal to Marcellas. I think that her allegence will alwas be to Kaysar and other BB6 people 1st and then Marcellas.

I do think she needs to be smarter about lying and the use of the floater strategy. I also believe that marcellas has an agenda of his own with wanting Danielle out early... Thus, I think his only dissapointment. I think I would have to say the samething Kaysar said to James you win HOH and then you can pick the nominations>

Archived