Janelle/Marcellas

OK, been watching the feed all night, and Marcellas slept in the HOH room with Janelle (He snores). He asked her if him, her and Kaysar are final 3, would she take him in the finale? She said yes. He told Janelle that Erica is an amber, and that she won't do anything to play the game and that way she will make it to the end. Janelle said that she didn't think that Erica is an amber, but only nice, and that nobody in the house is talking to her [Kaysar spend a lot of time playing pool with her].

Erica, Marcella and Janelle were talking in the HOH room earlier and they said that Allison is more of a threat and that she has to go, because Danielle is not capable winning competitions like Allison is. Allison went to bed early to get rest before the Veto competition today.

James told Allison that she's dangerous, and one of the 2 most dangerous people in the house. Allison replied with that she was only old school. James told her that is what makes her dangerous. James told Mike that he wants Allison out this week. It seems like if someone else wins the veto other than Allison, the nomination will stay as it is.

why i am not surprice mr. marcellus align with team sov and a leeech like ericka is trying to also. i cant wait till team sov gets broken up. the downfall of team sov is numbers. more numbers more disagreement

I think I understand why Marcellas would want to align with Janelle. Of all the women in the house I think Janelle and Erika are the only ones he has never talked trash about during his two seasons on House Calls. He's probably aligned himself with them out of circumstance. However, this alliance/friendship will benefit Janelle more than it will benefit Marcellas. During their chat in the HoH room last night, Marcellas gave a lot info about his thoughts on the game while Janelle just soaked it all in.

definetly help buy her probably another week at best

Marcellus has pretty much loved the SOV since last season so I expected him to line up with them or at least some. And Janelle is the first one I figured. The stupidest thing would be these people to stick with people from their own seasons....because that would be expected. I would branch out.

I think Janelle is a good alli for Marcellas as long as it is kept quiet. Her alliance with Howie and Kayser is obvious but if it's broken up and Janelle is still in, this secret alliance could prove beneficial. I think it's a good move for both of them cause it would be somewhat unexpected. I guess them sleeping in the HOH together would give it away though.

Erika, Janelle and Marcellas spent a good bit of time in the HOH room last night. There might be an unspoken alliance there for a couple of weeks. They seemed to get along pretty well. It's actually smart on Janelle's part to have more than the season 6 folks on her side. The 6 folks will definitely be a target at some point.

ok the way i see it is

janey

howie

kaysar - make up the core s6 people

james - loosely attachted to this group but seems already to be defecting to dr wills side

marcellas

dani - seemed to jump on the s6 wagon for a free ride to final four

erika - seemingly recruited in by kaysar but she's just along for the ride the whole season

that leaves

dr will

mike boogie - clearly alligned against s6

diane - i think she has a thing for will

jase - i think he will try to play both sides till the right moment he can align with will to take out s6

nakomis

chicken george - the out casts i don't see them fitting in anywhere right now like floaters (best position for now if ya ask me)

ali - all alone in the house with everyone out to get her

sound right? just the impression i get i guess

Last year I was pulling for the sovs. Now I am beginning to wonder if it was because I was that much for them or just that much against the NerdHerd.

IMO, Janelle is not playing very smart. For some strange reason (perhaps she is thinking with the wrong portion of her body) she can't seem to grasp the idea that Jase might throw in with Chilltown. She is totally blind where Jase is concerned and doesn't seem to listen to anybody trying to tell her differently.

Marcellas seems to be very fond of Janelle. He really liked her last season, too. Last week it seemed the 2 were getting really close. He told her on several occassions that he would protect her. She even promised Marcellas that she would do anything for him whenever he wanted as long as he voted with her against Alison. She and Kaysar both promised Marcellas that they would put up Diane this week if they won HOH. He voted the way she wanted and neither gave a second thought to keeping their promise to him.

Last night, Janelle had a conversation with Marcellas after she, Kaysar and Howie decided to put up Diane and Nakomis. (They are excluding James yet again) Janelle made the comment to Marcellas that she has not lied yet in this game. Not 5 minutes later, Marcellas asked Janelle who Kaysar was going to nominate. She told him Danielle and Diane/Nakomis. A flat out lie because it had already been decided.

A few minutes ago, Marcellas and Janelle were exercising in the gym and Janelle asked Marcellas what he thought about the noms. He said that he thought Danielle was going up. She agreed and then said that Kaysar made a deal with Boogie and Will. Another lie.

It seems to me that this is not smart game play on her part. She is lying to someone who is on her side and willing to protect her. Marcellas could possibly be quite angry if he finds this out and might possibly turn on her. Lying and deceiving is part of the game but I don't see where it is good strategy to do this with an ally.

We have all seen Marcellas get burned by a woman before and the stage is being set for it to happen again. And the sad thing is that it's not necessary.

i don't see it that way. she has heard how he is going around the house calling them (the sixers) the four and that things are coming back to her how he is speaking about her, i think that is why she is giving him false info to see if it come's back to her then she will no not to truly trust him. like she is finding out about jase.

Kaysar did make a deal with Will and Boogie... He told them that he wouldn't nominate them this week if they would go after a floater if either of them were HoH the next week...

She is blind about Jase. To trusting. And Marc is talking to everyone about everything....as well he should for his own good..Janies promise to Marc if he voted to send Ali home. Was She would not put him up and if he was up and she won veto she would use it on him.

i agree with you daisy...its not like marcellus is all loyal to her or anything... in listening to his conversations with non-BB6'ers he is always pushing them to go after the BB6ers...And plus it's not up to Janelle who Kaysar puts up...she shouldn't be held responsible for that... She made that promise...not Kaysar

About K he told them no deals. They had the plan before hand to call W and Boogie to HOH and act like they were making a deal/ He put that about floater for a reason that he called them to the HOH. He really called them to HOH to make others think they had a deal. They had no planes to put up Will and Boogie. They just wanted others wondering why those 2 were in hOH before NOMS

Yes that's true, but as far as what everyone else thinks it really is a deal... Just saying... In a way it really was a deal... Even though Dr. Will and Boogie weren't going on the block in the first place, Kaysar thinks he insured the fact that his group won't be on the block...

A few minutes ago, Marcellas and Janelle were exercising in the gym and Janelle asked Marcellas what he thought about the noms. He said that he thought Danielle was going up. She agreed and then said that Kaysar made a deal with Boogie and Will. Another lie.

This is wrong. Janelle did not lie to him. Kaysar does believe he has a deal with Will and Mike. He told Howie and Janelle that he made a deal with them.

She also never promised Marcellas that they would nominate Danielle, she said she wouldn't nominate him and would use veto to get him off.

So you are wrong Janelle is not lying.

Guest StarBaby

Janelle cannot control who Kaysar nominates (in theory anyway), so how is she lying to Marcellus. The only time she could truly keep a promise like that is if she is the HOH again.

Archived