Perfect Nominations (in my opinion)

SamTheCat

I have a question regarding:

And according to Alison in her Entertainment Weekly interview, the sovs as a block made a deal with Will and Boogie not to nominate them this week if the won HOH in exchange for their votes against Alison last week

Is this the Allison that was evicted Thurs night that you are referencing? If so, can you post a link or something to the Entertainment Weekly thing? It seems wayyyy to fast to actually be her. Just curious as to what you know about how she got to the media so fast. Or was this just part of the usual press junket stuff that they are subjected to?

Regardless, thank you for the info!

Dep

As I said above, I think this is a good move. But I agree with the person that says that Kaysar overthinks his game. Some of the conversations today have looked way ahead. Now his plan is for the others to go against each other. I mean, even if that is true, they still want the BB6ers to go out more than each other. So what if Diane is pissed at Boogie? Kaysar nominated her, not Boogie. He made the same mistake last year by planning the game way ahead and assuming that his entire alliance will make it and that they will crush everybody. Boogie could win HOH next week and his most important partner, Janelle, might be gone. Now so what? His current 'plan' is pretty much useless at that point.

This game is about surviving one more week. That's what it's all about. And if you get nominated, try to win the veto. And if you win the HoH, nominate your biggest threats. To actually assume that Marc is going to nominate people from the other aliance is just dumb. He has to know that his buddies, sooner or later, will leave the house. When Julie asked how it feels to be HoH, he said that it guarantees him one week of safety. Now, that's what it's all about! But his actions are the total opposite of that approach.

Kaysar's plan looks good on paper but, the reality is that he blew it big time.

1) Diane and Nak blame Janelle for their nominations so they will be going after the C4, just like they were before. Diane may have been a little pissed at chill town at first but, she had a little alliance with them before coming in so, she wants to believe them, that they didn't make a deal with C4, and she does... so, there goes that brilliant part of Kaysar's plan.

2) James is pissed that they changed the nominations and didn't tell him before ceremony. He was going to jump ship at some point (unless there was some kind of land slide HOH run) but, now he'll do it sooner than later. This group is laughable... James is bending over backwards being truthful and forthcoming with every piece of intel he gets and they tell him to keep doing what he's doing and to get more and then when he leaves the room they talk about how he's not to be trusted because he's forming relationships with the other hg's! :blink:

3) He left the 3 people (chill town) that successfully rally people together, off the block. Who also happen to be the biggest liar's in the house and Kaysar is crazy if he thinks they won't come after them as soon as they have HOH.

4) They alienated Marcellas by not putting up Danielle... so, he's even more sure that he want's the C4 broken up.

5) Erika is playing both sides to the hilt and he's totally off her radar.

6) Jase was straddling chill town, nak/dia and now one of his options is gone. He went in thinking he'd play it low profile and stay on everyone's side and now he's really down to one alliance and they're gunning for C4.

7) Kaysar is being arrogant to the point of barely listening to James and Howie because he thinks he's smarter than Howie and he thinks James isn't loyal... that leaves Janelle who has been oblivious to anything going on in the house unless someone spells it out for her. Including Erika handing her the Alison eviction on a silver platter and Howie having to practicly stuff Jase not being with "her" down her throat.

That leaves one person that we don't know completely will be gunning for C4, and that's George. Good luck with that Kaysar.

Imo, Kaysar is so consumed with not letting another BB6 happen that he's blind to that it's going to happen, regardless of what he does. The other hg's haven't talked about anything other than going after C4. And his nominations did nothing to change that. In this situation the only thing he could have done is to target the leaders and that would have been Will, Boogie or Erika. I know he couldn't get all three out at once but, he needed to get rid of one of them.

I am a Sov. 6 fan but, the fact they are making the same stupid mistakes again is just down right infuriating!!! :angry: I'm going to become an angry, jealous, hating basher if they don't watch it!!! ;)

"I'm just confused as to why Will hasn't been nominated yet. He's the biggest threat IMO. I haven't read through all of these responses, so maybe I'm missing something."

I'm a Sov fan, but lets face it.. they've never been the smartest people when it comes to who to nominate. I'm guessing they're not nominating Will yet because he's not really acting like his "evil" self, except when he's alone with Boogie and they're strategizing. So I'm guessing they don't see him as a threat yet? But once it slaps them upside the head, maybe they'll realize it. Of course by then, it's likely to be too late, but you know how the Sovs work (and again, I like them, so lol).

HOWIE even suggested they put up Will and Mike. Because he KNOWS that Will is playing this game, just laying low at the moment, but Kaysar being the genius he is.. thinks he's smarter than Howie, and decided that Will and Mike will actually keep their "deal" about putting up floaters, lol.

:huh: you all think way too much!

i have never seen such long post all together.

i wonder if kaysar put as much thought into his nominations as you guys... nahhhh idont think so! :lol:

keep rocking guys, i think we will see a few of you next year ON bb.

CeciMom:

1) ditto

2) ditto

3) ditto

aw hell...4-7) ditto

Overthinking and arrogance, no matter how much you hate "to hurt people" and it makes you sad is just plain wishy-washy where I come from.....this is a GAME, you signed up for it now PLAY :angry: ! I am over the popularity contest, stupidity is not one of my tolerances. It's just crazy that I really don't have anyone else that I think is worthy.....oh yes I do the "THE FEEDERS" I vote to evict the whole house and WE WIN!!! uhhhh, ummmm...We would like to thank the Academy for recognizing that there is intellegent life on earth! :lol:

Signed,

Confused

Mike and Will didn't agree to anything. Will only said "lets keep the lines of communication open". Does that sound like an agreement?

However, don't forget they could still use the Veto if Janelle and James can convince Kaysar to do it. It will be really funny if Janelle or James wins the veto and goes against Kaysar's wishes and remove one of his nominations.

By the way why all of a sudden is Jase calling Janelle a bitch? She has been so nice to him and included him. Just thought that was odd. I guess he could just be trying to convince the others he's not with them but why do they always have to go after Janelle?

They all agreed they would take out all the floaters this week and if Mike and Will win HOH next week they promise to take out George or Erika (so called floaters). But here's where Kaysar may have made a mistake. If you read the transcript of what Will and Mike said to him they never did agree to anything. All Will said was something like lets just keep the conversation flowing. So there is no deal and I think it may backfire.

I like Kayser, but that just proves what an IDIOT he is. Last year Kayser's deal that he sut up with the other side before being kicked out the FIRST time was that they were gonna Get James or Sara out and the next wek whoever got HOH was gonna get the other out.........INSTEAD they sent Kayser packing. Totally STUPID of him to believe that.

Now instead of putting up Diane and Boogie to REALLY split up the other side, he puts up Diane and Nakomis because that will supposedly make them mad at each other. HOWEVER, even though Diane and Nakomis are 'suspicious" that Will and Boogie made a deal, they are NOT mad and the other teams are NOT at each other's throats like he planned.

If Will, Boogie, Diane, Nakomis, Danielle, Jase........(maybe even Erika or Marcellus) get HOH next week one of the BB6er's will STILL be on the block and Kayser missed his chance to break up Will and Boogie.

Only hope is that Di or Nakomis gets off the block and Boogie or Will are put in their place and go home instead.

ALSO, leaving James out of the nomination loop just PROVES to James that the other 3 are going to dump him as soon as they don't need him anymore and don't really trust him. Danielle is really working that angle on James already THANKS to Kayser. I believe James would have stuck with them to Final 4 if Kayser didn't PROVE to him that he really is expendable to them.

As much as I like Kayser, I have to admit that he is a TOTAL MORON when it comes to playing this game.

Mike and Will didn't agree to anything. Will only said "lets keep the lines of communication open". Does that sound like an agreement? -cindyannie

Uh, hence to why deal was in quotations. At the end of the day, Kaysar believes that Will and Mike will do good on their "deal".

As much as I like Kayser, I have to admit that he is a TOTAL MORON when it comes to playing this game. - cktb2793

I agree, I just don't think Kaysar has what it takes to play the game. He's letting Will and Mike get off the EXACT way they let Maggie get off.

moksha I wasn't saying that we don't know it isn't a deal but that Kaysar has portrayed this "deal" to Janelle and Howie as if it really was a deal. When we know better. Either he didn't listen to what Will really said or he has been played and doesn't know it. Either way I think Will and Mike will screw them and nominate one of them probably Kaysar and Janelle. :rolleyes:

"or he has been played and doesn't know it. "

I'm betting more on that one. Kaysar tries so hard to believe the good about everybody. He very clearly told Janelle that he believes Mike and Will when they say they'll put up floaters.

I know he does you're right which makes no sense. Unless you believe some others in here that think Kaysar is in some kind of alliance with Will. They say it's proven by Will and Mike switching their vote last minute to Allison and by Kaysar not nominating the obvious choices of Will and Mike. So I don't know.

Personally, I think they could have an alliance. I do find it kind of odd they rarely/never talk bad about each other when they're alone with the ones they trust in the house. It'd definitely be a good alliance if they had one, though. I don't know if it's proven they have an alliance, but there's definitely that small possiblity.

Yeah I have barely heard Kaysar say anything about them when I figured for sure they would be his enemy so to speak. And really other than the first few days Mike and Will have not said much either about Kaysar in particular. Odd.

Yeah you are right. I am going to keep my eye out for that match up. That would be interesting if that happened. But I did think that Kaysar and Jan Howie and James were tight so I wonder if they know anything about it or if he's got this on the side.

I think James has Danielle on the side.

Archived