Perfect Nominations (in my opinion)

If Kayser put up Boogie and Diane it would be perfect, as their alliance with Nakomis and Will could shatter (ie when James was put up beside Maggie and Eric campaigned against James) I can see Nakomis rallying for Diane, and we know Will won't vote out Boogie. I think it would be a genius move. Not to mention, if Boogie went home, Will would be stuck there, something he said he didn't want to do and that the only reason he is there is for Boogie. (some say his contract with CBS said he would not appear if Boogie couldn't come) If Will got angry and volunteered to leave, even better. That leaves Diane or Nakomis scrambling for a new alliance with... DANIELLE... the same person they voted to evict. That would be a fabulous move on Kayser's part.

Actually I disagree. The move he did make of putting up Nakomis and Diane means that they now don't trust Will and Mike and feel they sold them out. So one of the ones that stays becomes their ally. It also throws Jase for a loop because he was aligned with them I believe.

I should add though that I think he made a mistake not telling James because it made James a target for lying to Diane about not being put up. But I don't think he knew he was lying. So Kaysar may have just alienated James some what.

Guest jordansmom

I thought the same thing about James. If he really did know he should be a little upset about that.

I think he picked good nominations. I like Nakomis and really dont want her to go home and after seeing Diane crying like she is it kind of tugs on my heart strings... But it did good for the SOV because Diane does think that Boogie and Will sold her and Nak out. It's made this week worth watching...

This is totally why the first oppurtunity he gets where it wouldnt completly screw him he should screw over Kayser Janelle and Howie. They always keep him out of the loop. I for one would not want to be in an alliance with 3 people who never told me what was happening. That would just tell me that they are cutting me loose first so I think I would have to beat them to the punch. Its gonna be funny when it happens though because all the Sov worshipers will call James the anti christ for betraying the sovs and completly ignoring the fact he would be justified in doing it seeing they dont trust him anyways.

Guest jordansmom

James is no fool. He knows whats up. I wonder what is plan is? If wins HOH next would it be a good time to strike for him? I don't but it should be good.

It would be stupid for him to do it this early in the game. Ride the train until its fixing to implode and then jump off... if he does it now then they (the remaining SOV) will be after him...And people havent forgotten how good of a competitor he is, they will be gunning for him too... He would be stupid to make a big target for himself right now when he's done so good at being in the shadow

I just watched Mike come and comfort Diane to come down and join everyone and she didn't seem mad at him at all. I think if I was her I would be. They were left out of the loop on the vote and now they are nominated. Mike didn't tell them to switch the vote. Then it goes the other way and they don't know it. The next day they are both on the block. Doesn't that look like he screwed them?

I disagree! Taking two people who so obviously have NO alliance in the house, and have no way to take any of the players out, is stupid! This is going to come back to bite Kaysar on the ass! If Diane goes, Nakomis will make sure Kaysar is gone, or, wil and boogie, and Diane will make sure she takes out them if Nakomis goes. I think it was pretty dumb to take out 2 players, who have no sway in the house or in the votes that are cast as was seen on Thursday night when they were the lone 2 in the house that voted for Ali to stay! It's just a way of the soveriengn 6 making sure they don't get any other alliances mad at them, while they take out the players who have nobody.

WILL is going to own that house soon! ANd it will be their fault.The entire house,

They all agreed they would take out all the floaters this week and if Mike and Will win HOH next week they promise to take out George or Erika (so called floaters). But here's where Kaysar may have made a mistake. If you read the transcript of what Will and Mike said to him they never did agree to anything. All Will said was something like lets just keep the conversation flowing. So there is no deal and I think it may backfire.

I think they were good nominations...but it was way over complicated.

Kaysar doesn't realize that EVERYONE besides Erika is gonna come after S6 regardless of who goes. With 4 people in an unbreakable alliance cannot take the threat off of themselves like Kaysar thinks he is going to do.

what seems odd to me, is that Kaysar decided to go after 'floaters' instead of the obvious alliance that he knows is going to come after him/SOVs eventually...

Isn't that what the SOVs realized was the mistake made by Howie last season when he was HOH? He went after James/Sarah(who in a sense were floaters because the SOVs weren't sure if they were solid with their alliance or not), instead of targeting their known enemies?

K was useing any excuse to bring Mike and Will to HOH so people would THINK they were making a deal. He said that about the floaters for something to talk about. Before they left he had said no deals to them. I dont think he thinks of Nak as a foater but as stong competitor

i think kaysar made the perfect nominations

everyone in the house was after bb6 no matter who went up this week there was always someone to come after them next week it's inevitible one of them will be voted out soon most likely before sequester and they know this

i think this play broke up the house and flushed out the floaters and i belive floaters don't deserve to be there i did feel bad for diane but i really hope nak goes home she is overated

I am a bit confused how everyone is labeling certain people "floaters" at this point in the game? Floaters are people who coast by week after week after week and trade sides depending on who is HoH and who is nominated. I don't think that anyone can really be called a floater yet this season as the season has just begun. There is a difference between being a floater and being someone who just lays low for the first couple weeks while the sharks try to prove who has the bigger fin.

With that being said, I see some good and some bad in Kaysars noms.

The bad: He should have put up Will and Boogie. Since strong alliances are such a threat, and this is a known alliance that extends way beyond the house, he should have put them up and either one that went was a score both for the house and for the Sov6.

The good: Nak and Diane have been doing alot of plotting together, kind of under the radar, with various people in the house. So by putting them both up, you may expose some alliances and create some more friction in the house that isn't directed at the Sov6. But honestly, that is petty compared to breaking up the Will/Boogie alliance.

I really hope that maybe Kaysar has some reasoning that maybe only he knows about that will make this nomination worthwhile, but I have a feeling, this will be one of those things that comes back to haunt him and goes down as a stupid move in BB history.

But that's just my opinion :)

Dep

Absolutely agree with everything that is being done so far. Kaysar's plan is so that they turn on Boogie and Will and not Kaysar or Janie or Howie or James. It's a brilliant situation where even though Diane seems passive now, she'll get over the grieving process and kick into some anger and come out swinging. NO one will believe Boogie and Will, so next week whatever the outcome of the POV comp and ceremony, next week, they'll have the other alinances in shambles, and the numbers to back up their situation.

;)

It's strategic, it's a thinking man's (or woman's plan) and does NOT direct heat to the HOH or their minions. Did like Diane say if she had to go up she was glad she was nominated by someone like Kaysar. If you're going to be put down like that, it's best to have it done by a real player. When Diane is spared this week she'll come back fighting and not for the "C4's" (The Core Four as they referred to themselves) causing all kinds of explosions, but for Boogie as he 'lied to her' and as nice as he or Will were for her, just the same they've lost any trust amongst the others. Great foundation FOR taking them out next.

:rolleyes:

Loving this week and this show, flames or not, it's good tee-vee.

:D

The Core Four??? Thats what they are calling themselves now?? I hadn't heard them use it, i read where they were coming up with names (Howie came up with the dumbest)... Core Four sounds kinda cool...

Moosie...I liked your post...good job! :)

Moosie

You made some excellent points and I definately see your reasoning, but...

What happens if Will or Boogie wins HoH next week? Do you think they will not still target one of the Core four?

Your scenario is plausible, if anyone except Will or Boogie win. But, let's say either Diane or Nakomis (whoever stays) wins HoH. They not only have a personal reason for going after Kaysar and anyone else in the core four, they will have Will and Boogie up their butts pressuring them to and coming up with all kinds of ways that they can help them pull it off. By that time, 6 more days and much more crap will have passed by, and it will be a different game yet again.

The core four are targets of almost everyone in the house, so really, no nom would have been perfect, but if you think that they in anyway are safer becuase Kaysar didn't nominate Will and Boogie, I think you will find that you are mistaken.

With this group, you really have to think week to week at this point and not 4 weeks down the road. And by not doing that, I think Kaysar just made a huge mistake. And remember, I am a Kaysar supporter for the most part, so this is not what I want to be saying.

I hope to be proven wrong, but I have a feeling this is gonna backfire big time.

Dep

Has Diane actually said she's upset with Boogie because he 'lied to her'? I thought I read somewhere that Boogie just offered her a job because she was distraught at getting being targeted by the sovs when she was hoping to make it to sequester for the $.

Who knows . . . jmo that the sovs are going up as soon as people get the chance no matter what and that it's just a question of which of the 4 it'll be. I actually think Kaysar MAY have turned up the heat on himself by trying too hard to be some sort of 'mastermind' - he just ended up making things too complicated like NoDoubt pointed out. And yeah it's strange how he thinks of Nakomis and Diane and even James still as 'floaters' for the reasons George and Depeche pointed out.

And according to Alison in her Entertainment Weekly interview, the sovs as a block made a deal with Will and Boogie not to nominate them this week if the won HOH in exchange for their votes against Alison last week. Even if that isn't true, that's something Will and Boogie could tell Diane to explain why they didn't get nominated - make it seem like Kaysar had them in his crosshairs even last week.

It'll be interesting to see which of the sovs people will nominate once somebody else wins HOH. I would have thought it would have been Janelle and James, but now it seems like it'll be Janelle and Kaysar . . . then again, the house is only going to be able to take out one person at a time. I could also see Kaysar 'getting away' with this move just because there are bigger targets in peoples' site rather than because it is such great strategy. jmo! :)

PS Also a Kaysar fan! :)

Guest jordansmom

Kaysar really over thinks this game so much that he confuses himself and makes bad moves. Just like last year.

Archived