?! more people entering the house, maybe?!

so after tonites show, i came online to see what was going on with bb and decided that while i was on i would check out the snapshots on cbs.com well while i was on there i came across this. in the bold is somehting i ifound really interesting... there was a mention of the body count in the house growing... not too sure what it all mean... anyone heard anything about it or could possibly shed some light on it...???

Here's the quote or whatever i came across....

"New HoH Kaysar holds the power to set new rules in the BIG BROTHER: ALL-STAR house. Who will be nominated next for the eviction block? Watch the exciting next episode of BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS, as the game gets serious and the body count grows. Stay tuned for BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS, Sunday, July 15, at 8pm ET/PT, only on CBS."

I think "body count" refers to the people who are eliminated, as in another person will be eliminated making the body count rise. I have always heard that phrase in relation to death (i.e. the body count of the war is now in the thousands). Anyway, that is how I read it.

Oh they were playing a commercial for Sunday's show last night during CSI and it hinted pretty strongly that they would be doing a food comp with bugs . . . perhaps they'll bring in BB alumni to guest-host?

Or else maybe the challenge will be like . . . who do you find creepier, Eric Littman or a cockroach? jk lol

Archived