BB All Stars in serious danger!!!

deedsy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion, they should have had the same amt of ppl from each season. I am a KAYSAR< JANIE< HOWIE fan yes but i dont 'think it is fair to have 4 from BB6 3 from this one and etc and only CG from BB!. Now i am not really a CG fan. Got nothing agaist him but BB! is the only season i didnt watch :angry: but he just seems boring to me. but to each his own. anyways i think that is what BB should have done. There is 6 seasons so there should have =been 2 from each season. Or for ALL STARS had the winner and the runner up from each season compete. They made it to the finals so let them be the ALL STARS. lol B)

Its not like last year at all, and that was the dumbest thing Dani has said recently, i mean hello? Can you do the math...its not bb6 all over again,,,where is April or Ivettte, maggie or cappy, rachel or sarah? But I do wish they had only allowed two from each season. I am guessing that noone else from season 1 was willing to go back in the house, but still. It would have been fairer to EVERYONE if they had all come in in pairs...of course then it would have been BB6 redo, lol, at least the format.

not nessarily, sure like i said bring in 2 from each season but that don't mean they had to be paired up. lots of ppl from each season didn't like each other. so even if they had 2 ppl from each season that didnt' get along and see how that played out. lol see i should be a BB producer. I can come up with better twist then they can. lol then agian. 99.9% of us can. lol

I would have LOVED for them to open it up to ALL the past HGs from ALL seasons...

since they have them go into the house about a week before the first show, and before the live feeds are on... they could have put EVERYONE that wanted into the house for a few days... have a few competitions to eliminate some... let people leave if they decide they can't take living with 30 or 40 people living on top of each other...

By the time July 6 and the first show rolled around, CBS would have had PLENTY of good footage for the first show, and we would have 14 HARD-CORE HGs who REALLY wanted to be in the house and play the game!

bb producers arent about fair play. with bb 6 coming in you got a united 4 vs others from other season that dislike each other to some extend. it is clear the producers wanted to stack the cards in bb6 favor

I think they did it on purpose to cause more turmoil in the house obviously people are pissed that there are more from BB6 than any other season, so it makes for more drama

this season is less drama. bb6 aint worth having drama over. if they threw in the legend eric their would be drama.

the producers didn't PICK Janelle, Howie, Kaysar and James to be in the house...America voted for them to get back in the house and they were the top vote getters... The producers knew that was probably going to happen, but you cant blame it on them!

its a re-do for all the seasons. <_< i would rather see all new players. as much as i like some of these people i would rather just have memories of them and not see them for 3 months again.

but seeing as we are stuck with them for the summer.... i would say that the real show is a Big Brother 2 and 6 redo. its all about 2 and 6.... and that is not always such a good thing.

bb producers pick the whole cast. i dont buy that crap that the fans vote counted

What "enimies" of the sov's do you think would really WANT to be in the house? If they knew it was going ot be a vote then I'm sure they knew that america wouldn't vote for them as most BB fans hated the friendship.

when they went in to the house there were already 2 alliances formed the season 6alliance

the whole rest of the house guests 10 so it was 10-4 already.

would anybody really be complaining if any body else won hoh

well yes of course

it is good drama and everybody like's to route for the under dog.

it will only be unfair if everyone is happy. then nobody would post there frustration!!!!

that being said :: go janie go kaysar

I think the only players that are really into the Big Brother game and playing it are the S6; Janelle, Kaysar, James, and Howie. But the rest, especially Will, Boogie and Jase are bringing the house down with their constant singing, ignoring rules, complaing how stupid everything is, etc.

I wonder what the producers are thinking of this season sofar, except they really can't turn back now since its already started. They need to shake it up some how.

Viewers should have been allowed to vote for any previous hg who was willing to go on the show. I think the show might have beenn more interesting. I am not into this season like past ones. Takes all the fun out of the show when you know the personalities/character of the hg. Even 6 new hg with 6 viewer voted "all-stars" would have been better.

uvpnolimits

bb producers arent about fair play. with bb 6 coming in you got a united 4 vs others from other season that dislike each other to some extend. it is clear the producers wanted to stack the cards in bb6 favor

Why is that uvp. If it was the stupid nerdherd that America/Canada <we got to vote 2> voted bk in then would u say it was the producers. The fact is that BB6 players we our fav. Just because u and a few other ppl dind 't vote that dont' mean its the producers. lol man its really getting annoying how ppl are whining bout BB6 players. sure if u dont' liek them fine. i don't like certain players either but OMG PPL GET OVER IT.

My 2 cents worth. No disrespect UVP.

JOSH :P

The season 6 team is close to complete rule of this game and if they do this season will blow big time. They should not have allowed this many 6ers in. They have Erika, and Marcelles i think for sure plus. What a shame dont get me wrong im happy Kaysar won HOH since i picked him to win it either him or Nak so that was good. I dont have any problem with that but if they win the next HOH it will be real though and if they win the following HOH after that then your almost assured of at least 2 6ers in the final 6. - Deedsy

WAHHHH!!!!! WAHHHH!!!!!! :lol:

Quote: "its really getting annoying how ppl are whining bout BB6 players."

I was a big fan of them last season, but this is a whole new season. I agree with many posters - they were too recent and too many were chosen to be voted in by the producers. Ultimately, it was the producers who decided who we were voting in, otherwise every player from every season (those who chose to participated) should have been on a voting list.

Archived