BB All Stars in serious danger!!!

deedsy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they should have left Kaysar out, and brought in Ivette. I don't like Ivette, but 4 people from the same known alliance, from one season is a rather unfair advantage. I don't think we should have been allowed to vote for all of them, only 2 per season.

They knew BB6 players would get the most votes, since it's the season that's freshest in our heads. Unfortunately.

If people wanted more of the other seasoned players to come in, they should have voted for them. Now come on, let's not drag this on for the rest of the season.

Exactly.

The game is just beginning. If 6ers stay in control they will eventually have to turn on each other.

Do you really think that the voting was fair to have so many from one season. Like I said I like most of them it just seems like a disavanage right from the get go for every one else in the cast.

I think I will rehash, what do you work for CBS? If you dont like the topic to bad.

I've been thinking about this since yesterday. Already this year two SoV's have won the two HoH's and the one veto. Last year when an SoV was voted out it was almost like clockwork that the person who nominated them for eviction went up the next week.

So who is going to have the guts to put them up? Do you really think anyone besides Will would have the balls to nominate and get an SoV evicted? I think Will would because he just doesn't care but these people have PLAYED the game before and they know how things work. These people want to get to the end. Who is going to risk their necks putting up an SoV when they know if they do they are probably gone the very next week.

It's something to think about. Some of the people here and many of the houseguests like to talk a big talk but when it comes right down to it I don't think most of them will risk putting an SoV up. Hell, they tried to get Jase to disagree with Janelle and "do it" but he wouldn't because he didn't want a target on his back. You KNOW Danielle won't do it, she already came too close to getting evicted. I just don't think anyone but Will has it in them.

Thoughts?

MY OPINION is these people were voted in because they were the most popular out of all the seasons, with the Majority of BB watchers. And that's why we voted for them.

CBS was smart to attract the loyal fanbase back to the show with the most popular players.

"the other houseguests and the others are in danger" what you talking about? lol who are the others???

and, they have to do this, because who else are can they go after? marcellas? they need to eliminate or be eliminated. don't be hatin' just because Will is not in that position. You can just stop watching if it bothers u.

REZEVILGB13 Posted Today, 02:06 AM

complete rule of this game? WTF are you kidding me? Its week 2 give me a break power can shift on a dime. Just look at season 5 with the Four Horsemen...they were DOMINATE week 1,2,3 and then BAM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I absolutely agree, it's way too early to concede the game to the Sov6, all it takes is for someone to step up and win HoH, no way are the Sov6 going to win every week. The Four Horsemen is a great example.

I am so tired of hearing how this was fixed. There are VERY strict laws on the books to insure any game show, which is what BB is, can't be fixed. CBS has to much to lose to even attempt something like that. If your people didn't get in, it's because they didn't get the votes. GET OVER IT!! As far as same number from each season goes, not everyone invited back, wanted to come back. Not CBS's fault.

There are three from BB5, does that give them an unfair advantage over the HG's who came into the game with two or less from their season? No I don't see an unfair advantage, and I don't see the BB6'ers dominating the game to the end, too many things would have to fall exactly in place for that to happen, and it just doesn't seem very likely.

Is it unfair that 4 people from the same alliance and same season are now all on the show together?

Yeah .. a bit.

But I comfort myself with the thought, that the rest of the house KNOWS it's unfair and are out to get them.

Which .. I look forward to happening greatly.

So until then, just hope these power freaks don't evict ALL of your favorites before some of them start going home.

CBS was smart to attract the loyal fanbase back to the show with the most popular players. - Luna-C

How ironic that Luna-C has the most realistic and coherent thought regarding the number of BB6 contestants. :P

Towards the end of last season, Kaysar and Howie were gunning for James and vice versa. They may be a bit chummy now, but you can tell they would turn on eachother in a heart beat. So just because Howie, Janelle, James Kaysar are from the same season, I wouldnt automatifcally assume they are together forever.

But to rehash, I TOTALLY agree with Luna's comment. If BB6 didn't garner the most viewers in Big Brother history (and, I thoght, it's not such a great history as far as ratings go) that season definitely had the most rabid fans. It would be unwise for CBS to ignore "America's Choice" and not bring back members of the BB6 alliance. For the Sov fans, a chance to see them play the game again. For the anti-Sov fans, a chance to watch them turn on eachother.

Besides, with the number of seasons and the number of houseguests, there will be an unbalanced number somewhere. 6 seasons...14 HG's...means 2.33 people from each season. Or, to make it fair, would you rather just have 12 HG's, 2 from each season?

in a perfect world they would have had 2 people from each season.. but they didnt. and if you think about it.. its actually not fair to the bb6 people that there are 4 of them in there because it put such a huge target on them from the getgo. while all the others really dont have to watch their back every minute of the day, the bb6 group do. they will have to work double time, watch their backs, give 200% in every comp because the first time they dont win... one of them will be going home.

chomp on that for a while.

It would have been everyone going after BB6 eithier way so I really dont think its a unfair that they have 4 BB5 has 3 but thats not a unfair??? HOW??? I dont understand Double Standard I love it we are all guilty of it

:lol: so true Stiles, so true

and soon enough the bb6 group will be getting hammered by the others.. so i think its only right that us sov fans sing loud now, because we wont be so happy later.. :(

on a side note: i will be getting my meds refilled today so nobody let me post after 11pm!!! :huh::blink::D

Archived