Am I the only one not digging SOV

svirfnebli

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Crappy but I am not digging them either not after what Kaysar said about Dani...and realize he wanted her out... I thought that was low....

I like it now because no really considers her a threat like her wings have been clipped...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest StarBaby

I still like the season six people this year. Although Howie does get on my nerves more this year than last year. I don't think it matters much about whether they act like they are an alliance or not, because everybody else in the house assumed they were and nothing is going to change their minds on that. I still think putting up Diane and Nakomis (esp. Nak) was a decent move. Nakomis is a player and a good one at that, so taking her out makes total sense. Diane knows how to work people and that makes her a threat. People shouldn't assume because someone is laying low or being quiet means that they aren't playing the game. They are the very ones who might just bite you later.

To bring this back around to the original post, I hope to see some of the sea six players at the end, especially Janelle. Still a fan here.

Star do you think Janelle is playing well? I don't and I like her and want her to win. But I feel she is being influenced away from her allies by James. He is causing them to make mistakes like last night. And she is trusting Nakomis? Why?

Guest StarBaby

I think right now she is making some bad decisions. James is a good player, and he is doing a good job of influencing her. Going against Kaysar while he is HOH is not a good idea. She should have had a discussion wiht him before she did anything. Even if he didn't agree and she went ahead and did it anyway, I still think it would have been better if Kaysar were at least aware. And Erika, because she is the one who holds that Veto. To go straight to Nak without doing either of the above was a dumb move IMO. That being said, I am still a big fan, and I hope it all works out without biting her in the butt. I think like someone else said earlier, we can see the whole picture, while they cannot.

Looking back I think we liked the sov6 more because we disliked the nerd herd so much. They looked so normal compared to the herd and they are but now we are seeing them with people who are more their equal in terms of personality age etc. So maybe they don't always look like or sound like we thought they did.

Look WAY back and you'll see that at the start of Season Six, most people didn't like anyone on this cast until Crappy started that shit with Kaysar (which may have been why K and Crappy were cast in the first place - fireman/hero versus hot Islamic guy). When Kaysar kicked his itty-bitty uptite ass out the next week, the flock formed and then it became the herd against the sovs.

Frankly, I don't care if a Sov wins or doesn't win this year, so long as ANY alliance doesn't make things as predictable as they were in Season 6 or on the last Survivor. It is far more interesting when the vote, rather than winning HOH/immunity/POV is the defining moment of the week. The vote is the only part where those of us who follow this board find out along with everyone else who is going bye-bye. Seemed like last season, we pretty much knew after the veto comp. who was next to go. I like the suspense!!!

bb6 change the bb game forever. alliances seem like most of them are in for the long haul now

I like them! SOV's rule.. but yeah.. last season was better when they faces the nerd heard... i dont like how James and Jenelle are playing this game... i think if i had to pick one sov to win... it would be Kaysar... he plays it well...

i still think Kaysar and Janie... and howie rule.. im not to sure about James.. he messes everything up

:lol: I like James! The only SOV I don't care for is Howie. He gets on my nerves. Oh well. Actually, I like most of the players in this game and it is making it difficult for me to decide who to root for. I am so glad Dani stayed! :D

Amen to not being able to choose. I love Allstars because just about every single one of them brought their A game into the house. Sometimes I can't wait for it to thin out a bit and the real action begins and then I remember that means someone with the potential to shake things up bigtime will probably leave. I can't stand Ali but I wish she were still there so she and Janie would have a catfight or two which would have been "must see tv." With Janie's dislike of educated people and Ali dissing her "career choice" repeatedly, it would have been only a matter of time. :D

Archived