Am I the only one not digging SOV

svirfnebli

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised to see that a lot of people view the rest of the house the underdogs to the SOV's. I see it as quite the opposite. I think from day one almost everyone in the house other than the 4 has made it quite clear that if they win HOH they will put up 2 of the SOV's in an attempt to get them out. No one else came into the house with that sort of target. I think that whether the SOV's came in with an alliance or not, they didn't really have a choice because they would have been the same target regardless. No one would believe they didn't have an alliance even if it were true, so all they can do is stick together. I still really like the SOV's and hope to see a couple of them at least make it into sequester. I think they have played a pretty good game so far by trying to lay low and possibly take SOME of the target off them by creating some confusion. No other group in the house has to win HOH every time to stay alive like they do. I did lose some respect for Howie when he was trash talking Nak. It was totally undeserved and out of lin. Same goes for Jase last night talking trash about Janie. I was just starting to like him.

silvryrain good post I agree with you. I see them as the underdog too and at a distinct disadvantage because everyone is gunning for them and you are right they must win all the comps or go home. No one else has that attached to them even Will.

I think the HG's fear them because of their dominance in comps and because of their huge popularity with the viewers. They want to get them I understand that. So they become always the hunted.

So it's funny that out of the three comps so far Janelle won 2 and Kaysar won 1. Because they know they have to. ;)

i still love the sov, but i agree that they are making some funky decisions again, thanks to kaysar. what the hell is he doing taking out the floaters first instead of the bigger threats? that just doesn't reside with me at all. his mistake is that he trusts the wrong people, even if he says he doesn't trust them. he gets all wound up and emotional and he's listening too much to dumb ol' howie (sorry howie, i still side with you) and wanting to take nakomis out. they need to get her on their side, and diane. both girls do not like anyone in the house so they're easier to sway.

if kaysar makes dumb decisions then i have no respect for him. he's weird. i used to love him, i still do in a way, but he's not mature and it shows. and howie,...oh howie, your schtick gets old sometimes. i hope they turst their instincts and make wise decisions. but in this game, that's nearly impossible when everyone is lying to you!

nakomis and diane never came off as floaters to me.

Dont get me wrong I like the Sov6 I was a fan last year...but this year it is just too many of them and it doesnt leave room for manipulation and seeing who can out smart who...I am ready for one or maybe 2 to leave...Just so it can be on an even playing field... LET SEE WHO CAN REALLY PLAY THIS GAME who can out wit who... and who has the better strategy.. There are alot of players being wasted and out the store before the game has started..

sparklet yep

the 4 sov turn bb from being about allstar to bb7 sov edition

:lol:

I was starting to be okay with them but now Kaysar can't stop over analyzing everything, and he really thinks he is going to postion the SOVs where others wont go after them! :lol:

Janelle is still okay with me.

Howie is still annoying and desperate for attention, he also says "WE NEED HOH BAD THIS WEEK" every week (something it doesn't seem he lost from BB6).

And James? Well, he is just as boring as a piece of cardboard.

I love this season so far, in the past, we were able to tell who was leaving, but this year, it's getting hard to tell, for a while, I though Dani was going, then Ali.. I love the Sov, but I think Janie and James are the best players, I'm not really sure who I want to actually win this season, but I do hope that at least Janie and James make it to the jury if they don't make it all the way.

I don't really like them this year either. Something changed for me too .. I thought they all got a little too full of themselves maybe? I don't know. It's hard to explain, but where as I laughed at their jokes last year (howie) and cheered when they won HOH (Janie) .. this year, I find myself just feeling .. well, kinda like I did last year when the nerd herd won.

Which isn't to say that I am all that enthused by the other houseguests either. I'm kind of liking Jase a bit .. and once in a while Boogie and Will aren't totally annoying. You know, when they stop name dropping long enough that we actually get to HEAR a single conversation of theirs without fish ..

But honestly, I've yet to be that into ANYONE. (Other than Ali.. and she's gone now :( )

But I find myslf disliking the sixers the most, INCLUDING James who was the only one other than Ivette that I actually voted for from last season.

I really hope that CBS throws some kind of twist into this game which makes this actually exciting for me.

I don't think they're any more full of themselves this year than they were last year. I just think this year people are less likely to look passed it, because they don't have Maggie to cloud their entire thought process. Sovs were so well liked last year, mainly because the FS was so disliked.

i think times ran out for C4 they were running on luck and i just don't see them winning HoH next week, and when someone else wins HoH some of C4 are gone and i think thats when it'll start getting interesting.....

i hope howie goes first, then kaysar (he's had too many chances)

I'm not a big Sov fan this summer either, though had one of the sheep been in there I might have just because I hated the Sheep so much last season.

The "sea six" are not playing it cool like the other alliances and threrefore are gonna keep that target on their head. Janie and Howie running up to Kaysar when he won HOH was a dumb, dumb move. That was fine to do last year when the sheep made no bones about their alliance, but these dumbasses are fighting for their lives. When standing in a field full of hungry lions, a smart person would fly under the radar. I have one word for anyone who would jump up and down screaming for the lion to notice them - LUNCH!

Looking back I think we liked the sov6 more because we disliked the nerd herd so much. They looked so normal compared to the herd and they are but now we are seeing them with people who are more their equal in terms of personality age etc. So maybe they don't always look like or sound like we thought they did.

Guest jordansmom

i agree with u Cindy. Many ppl disliked the Nerd Herd so much that it forced them to like the SOV 6. Now that there in a house with many favorites ppl are seeing them a diff light. It seems to me that Kaysar is the only still trying to play the game the way he played it last year. Whereas Janey and James realize its diff now.

Archived